VP Finally

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
This morning the technician set up my videophone so I can call my friends and talk instead of using a tty. Now we can talk face to face and my deaf students can call me as well. I've already talked to 2 people on it. Of course now dh can't walk around in his undies back here as anyone would be able to see him. :)

Congratulations on your videophone! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. It must be fun to finally talk face to face with someone instead of only typing.
Tell DH that he'll have to put clothing on over those undies!

DD (31) has moderate hearing loss - She can use a regular phone with amplification. She sometimes gets frustrated, so I can only imagine what life must be like for you.

I have one question -- How does your videophone ring? Lights? This is really interesting. (I'm familiar with the vibrating alarm clock, and I'm curious about the videophone.) Thanks in advance for your answer.

Enjoy your new freedom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter