VWL Here we come

Kez250

Mouseketeer
I decided over the weekend that it would be really nice to take my 3.5 yo son on a quick trip to disney as a treat - the dates I planned on are 9/29 - 10/2 and I assumed that it would have to be a cash ressie because timing and F&W - imagine my surprise and delight this morning when I called to find that there was indeed a studio at WL left for those dates :banana: :banana:

I am so excited - I feel like a little kid myself :bounce:

Just wanted to share

K.

Enjoy! Sounds like it will be a special parent child trip! :)

It's my first trip there - have no idea what to expect really - but it looks wonderful - very peaceful - since you guys know it well perhaps you can help me - he has sensitive hearing and the fireworks really hurt his ears - I'll be taking ear plugs/earmuffs etc but I was wondering can you see the fireworks from anywhere at VWL as that may be nicer for him.

Also I am thinking of taking him to the halloween party - do you think he's too little for it - is it scary at all?

Thanks again

K.

We just returned from our first trip to VWL and LOVED it!!!!
You can take the boat or the bus to MK---the bus is really quick, only 8 minutes to get there. The boat takes longer but is fun too. From the main pool, sitting in the hot tub, you can see the MK fireworks through the trees. You can also see them from the dock and from the parking lot. However, I hope you will go and watch them from Main Street at least once---they are so much better with the music and soundtrack. We enjoyed the pool a lot, along with the waterslide. Every afternoon they have free crafts to do in the kid's club. Don't forget to watch the boat parade from the beach one night. It comes by about 9:35 pm and has lights and music, not scary or loud at all, just fun. Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter