VWL members annuual meeting

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
We got the invite yesterday to attend on Dec 1. If anyone has ever attended one of these, how was it? Was it worth the time? We have kids, DD12 and DS11. Will they be OK with it or should we just skip? How long does it last?

Sorry for all the ??s
I currently preside over a monthly board now and had enough of it. Thank goodness its almost over. So being on vacation, I want to make sure this is worth attending.

I've attended one of the annual meeting for BWV twice. The meeting will last about an hour. The first part is a scripted business meeting and quite short. There will also be a short presentation on DVC happenings for the past year and future plans. There will be time for a Q & A at the end of the meeting - the only time anyone other than the people at the table in front get ot talk, LOL.

IMHO, it is worth attending. I wouldn't bring the kids - DVC won't care that they are there, but they will be bored, IMHO.

Wish I could go this year to hear what they say about:

Annual pass discount continuing
Dining plan for DVC members
Why dues are up so much this year
Computer progess re online access to points balances, reservation transactions, etc.

If possible, you go and have your spouse spend the hour or so on the Boardwalk with the kids or maybe meet up with them at EPCOT or MGM afterwards.

If yo do go, please report on what was said. I'm really bummin' that I miss the meetings this year!

Best wishes -

Thanks Carol! I feel really inspired to go now.

We received an invite to the meeting at the BCV but we planned to attend the one on Dec 1 at VWL since that's where we'll be staying. Can we attend any of the meetings or only the one to which we received an invite?

Thanks!

You will be welcome at any of the meetings -

Best wishes-

You can attend any DVC annual meeting, but be sure to check where the meeting is being held.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter