• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL studio for 5 booking question

deek17

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when you can actually start booking a studio at VWL for 5? Looking to go in December.

Thanks!!

Does anyone know when you can actually start booking a studio at VWL for 5? Looking to go in December.

Thanks!!
There hasn't been any official announcement yet. Based on trip reports they have started renovating some of the rooms on the 5th floor and will be working their way down from there.

I was hoping someone would have heard a date. I requested info from David's. The woman who got back to me said she spoke with someone at DVC who told her "April". We're also looking for 1 night in December. I doubt there is any availability at this point anyway, but you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter