Waa!! They took my Nintendo DS away!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
A person came yesterday to try and see if they could hook me up to nintendo wifi again. After much mucking around with the computer, he finally came to the conclusion that he couldn't do it, and so decided to take my DS away with my games case (which has most of my games in it) back to his house to see if he can get it on his network.

Fortunately, I managed to take AC:WW without him noticing, so my town will survive. If he can get me back onto WiFi again, then see you in YOUR AC:WW towns soon!

aww! why'd you let him take it away! did you know him?

OK, my DS is officially back! :cloud9:

He reckons that the router is not compatiable; he managed to get it working on his home router + 3/5 of the ones in his office. I may need to get another router, but theres a snag.

You see, my dad uses the current router so he can get internet access from his office. If we switch routers, he may not be able to get a signal from that router anymore. It's risky, but if he can do it then yay!!

Just glad to have my DS back. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter