Wagyu Beef at Morimoto Asia on Disney Dining Plan

jjk3

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere. I searched and, much to my surprise, could not find it elsewhere.

How is the Wagyu Beef handled at Morimoto Asia on the Disney Dining Plan? I understand that it is two TS credits. The Wagyu Beef is $28 per ounce with a 3 ounce minimum. Is the Wagyu Beef allowed when dining on the DDP? If so, is there a surchage? Is there a maximum size one could order? I was surprised to not find this info anywhere as I assumed this would be a question many would have in their quest for beef nirvana.

Thanks for your help!

I don’t know. I did find one response from moms panel (so take it for what it’s worth) that 3 ounces is included in your 2 credits. Anything over is paid oop in full.

I don’t know. I did find one response from moms panel (so take it for what it’s worth) that 3 ounces is included in your 2 credits. Anything over is paid oop in full.

Thanks for the reply, I had not come across that tidbit. Is it old or more recent?

That is what I would expect. However, I could not find anyone who has any firsthand experience. I'm surprised as I would have thought this would be a popular item among diners on the DDP.

Thanks for the reply, I had not come across that tidbit. Is it old or more recent?

That is what I would expect. However, I could not find anyone who has any firsthand experience. I'm surprised as I would have thought this would be a popular item among diners on the DDP.

For those that are on the regular DDP, it's not really that good of a value. $54 entree, $10 dessert, and maybe $15 alcoholic drink comes to $79. With tax, you're right at the $84 break even point. And all you got is a 3 oz piece of steak (no sides listed as coming with it). My guess is there aren't that many people that would call that a good deal since there is a very good chance they would still be hungry after their meal.

Using regular ddp at signature is not the best. I want an app more than dessert but the dxdp is just too much for me.

A 3 oz dinner would just make me really sad. That’s when in the real world you eat when you get home (ymmv)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter