Wait List - Poly

skateshome

Mouseketeer
Just wait listed for 5 nights at Poly 2nd week of Oct. Never done a wait list before. What's my chances? LOL!

Lots of issues right now with waitlist. Probably want to stalk as well. Poly has hundreds of studios, so you might get it!

I stalked and got 5 nights at Poly before waitlist came through. I just got the last day last night. Good luck! Things keep opening. I checked about 3 times a day.

Called last night to check on a 4 night waitlist at Poly for Thanksgiving week and got it!! The site showed no availability.

keep checking yourself rather than relying on the waitlist. Right now the Poly is showing decent availability through October. I guess a lot of people are canceling since no Halloween party.

We canceled Poly Dec earlier today. Hopefully it made someone’s waitlist/stalking complete.

Called last night to check on a 4 night waitlist at Poly for Thanksgiving week and got it!! The site showed no availability.

I'm always jealous when I read about this happening to people! I check on my WL about once a week hoping someday it will happen to me LOL I usually have better luck just finding what I need on my own.

I stalked the website for a week and got 9 nights at the Poly for the first part of December. Persistence paid off. 😁

I'm on waitlist for October too. The availability is changing it seems minute to minute! So I'm stalking as well. Haven't gotten Poly yet, but did get Savannah view AKL which was my second choice and was not initially available for my dates.

keep checking yourself rather than relying on the waitlist. Right now the Poly is showing decent availability through October. I guess a lot of people are canceling since no Halloween party.
I just booked Poly for December and the waitlist I had for the exact dates didn’t pick it up. Glad I check every day.

Yes! Dec 7 to 11!
No, we are before that.
Wish I had points for lake view, but with restrictions, every time I cancel, points get put back into 2021. I was able to modify something that had the same number of points.
I have had points put pack within a day, and not on Thursday.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!