Waiting for Points to "Load" / Populate - Resale Contract Visible -

My points loaded today too. Sent to ROFR 1/6, passed 1/13, closed and recorded 1/22, contract visible 2/3 and points loaded 2/11. Just over 5 weeks start to finish. I’m impressed!

We have finally completed all steps and here’s our timeline:
Jan 22- closed on contract
Jan 23- deed recorded
Feb 5- email with activation code
Feb 11- called MA and got membership # and club ID so I could access website
Feb 12- got welcome letter in mail and points loaded in account
So, exactly 3 weeks from closing to having points loaded. Now to wait until next week to book our first trip...

I think the wait from closing to points in account was more stressful than waiting to pass ROFR! I hope all those still waiting get their points ASAP!

Last edited:
Contract showed in account on 2/5. Points just loaded.
We have finally completed all steps and here’s our timeline:
Jan 22- closed on contract
Jan 23- deed recorded
Feb 5- email with activation code
Feb 11- called MA and got membership # and club ID so I could access website
Feb 12- got welcome letter in mail and points loaded in account
So, exactly 3 weeks from closing to having points loaded. Now to wait until next week to book our first trip...

Hooray! Now rinse and repeat... time for addonitis! Lol!

I called 407-566-3800 and chose 1 for member services. Told them we were in our 7 month window and seeing rooms go and they asked me to hold and about 15 min later came back and I had points

Thanks for your help. Tried calling today and the CM put me on hold, she came back with the standard it takes 7-10 business days. I told her I was trying to book a trip and I was worried about availability. She said she understood, but didn't understand why it takes so long for the points to load. 😂
I may try calling again tomorrow to see if I can get another answer.

Thanks for your help. Tried calling today and the CM put me on hold, she came back with the standard it takes 7-10 business days. I told her I was trying to book a trip and I was worried about availability. She said she understood, but didn't understand why it takes so long for the points to load. 😂
I may try calling again tomorrow to see if I can get another answer.
Update:
Called back this AM and spoke to MS and they had me on hold a while, but they were able to load my points while we were on the phone and the CM helped me make reservations at where I wanted to stay, he also helped me make wait lists so that we would not have to move resorts as much. This was somewhat of a last minute trip to take advantage of our AP's before they expire in June.

We got our activation code on 2/12/20 we called and got our member numbers, activation codes and club IDs to get our online account set up. They told me we would have to wait 7-10 business days for points to load. I was eager and tried calling the next day and there was a very helpful CM that tried to load them but said the other department she needed to talk to was closed and to call back the next day. Tried the next day and they turned me down saying because I was resale had to wait. My husband decided to try one more time today we were able to have our points loaded and first trip booked! We told him we wanted to book because we were within the 7 month window. He was extremely nice and helpful! I think saying you are in the window is helpful and also just depends on if the person wants to be helpful or not? Hopefully this is helpful to someone waiting!

Last edited:
SSR, same as existing UY, closed 2/5, deed recorded 2/7, just saw the contract on DVC site, 2/13
loaded today, 2/16 around noon, 3 days since contract showing up, might be one of the quicker ones...again i think it could have something to do with me being an existing member with the same UY.

I just saw on the comptroller website that my re-sale purchase was recorded today (2/17/20) - does that mean from this date it should be roughly 2 weeks before I see the contract show up on the DVC website (adding to an existing membership, same UY and home resort).

The contract closed on 2/12/20, but sounds like now I have to wait for the new deed to be sent over to Disney and then wait for them to update the system which is usually around 2 weeks (sometimes 3) before I can see it, and then some more time before I see the points show up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts