Waitlist came through!

Kenzientysmom

Mouseketeer
I had waitlisted GFV standard and lake view studios on Feb. 2nd, which was my 7 month mark. Only 3 consecutive nights were available and I needed 4. Ended up booking BLT theme park room, which would have been great, but my MIL had her heart set on GFV. Logged on yesterday morning and there was only 1 consecutive night left at GFV. We really thought there was no way that we were going to get it. I was kicking myself for not walking the reservation. Fast forward to 5:30pm and I received a confirmation email from DVC....my waitlist for GFV lake view studio came through!!!

So thanks to the person who canceled a lake view studio September 2-6 :)

Congratulations! Glad you will be able to make MIL happy.

Enjoy your VGF stay!

We have a December VGF studio stay. I look forward to it very much.

Awesome! Congrats! You will love GFV! (Just ask for anything BUT room 1221)...

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you are Lake View, so you won't have to worry about the dreaded Porte Cochere view...

We had a waitlist that came through for a PVB Lake view come in, but we cancelled and rescheduled, but now we are back to our original dates. Back on the waitlist for one night at the beginning of our trip for PVB Lake view. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter