Waitlist....How would this work?

collections

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for myself at BCV in a studio for 2 weeknights in early December. My son asked me yesterday if he and his partner could come along, but they would like their own studio. Since I am in the 7 month booking window, so far I have only been able to book one night in a studio at SSR for them.

I want to waitlist the other night at SSR and waitlist both nights at Kidani (his preferred location).

How do I accomplish this without worrying about my BCV reservation getting incorrectly cancelled?

Thanks!

When you set up the waitlists, there will be a box asking whether you want DVC to cancel another reservation if the waitlist comes through. Just don't fill it in, or else check off NO - I can't remember exactly what it says, but don't worry, you'll be able to set up both WL without fear of losing your BCV reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter