Waitlist Question

lionqueen

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I have 2 waitlists requests for one night in August, one at BC and one at BWV. I would prefer to stay at BC. My question is if the waitlist for BWV comes through does that automatically cancel my BC or would the BC waitlist still be valid? TIA

We just had the same scenario, and yes, your other waitlist will be canceled. You will have to call back to rewaitlist Beach Club.

I had a different experience than PP. I had multiple waitlists for the same night. One filled (not my preferred of the 2 waitlists), but it did not cancel the other waitlist. No phone call needed either. In fact, the preferred waitlist came through a little over a week later.

I recently had a waitlist on Lake View or Theme Park View studio at BLT. When Lake View came through TPV was canceled. I don't recall setting priority on which one I wanted more.

I had a different experience than PP. I had multiple waitlists for the same night. One filled (not my preferred of the 2 waitlists), but it did not cancel the other waitlist. No phone call needed either. In fact, the preferred waitlist came through a little over a week later.

This is unusual. But glad it worked out for you!

Even I waitlist for two different room categories, it will be the same? Say I waitlist one studio and one 2-bedroom for the same day, if studio got filled, will the 2-bedroom waitlist get cancelled?

Even I waitlist for two different room categories, it will be the same? Say I waitlist one studio and one 2-bedroom for the same day, if studio got filled, will the 2-bedroom waitlist get cancelled?

Yes, it will, Waitlists for the same day, no matter the difference, are typically canceled. It has always been that way for me,

What I don’t know is if there is a way to call MS and have them note that. When WL are actually processed, a CM does it. So maybe a note would work.

I had the same experience. I had 2 waitlists for the same night, one came thru and the other one remained as active.

If the names are different then it should not cancel the other. Both my daughter and I needed the same night. One in my name and one in hers. One if us got it and the other one didn’t cancel, thank goodness. We stayed in different resorts fir that night. Her waitlist didn’t come through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter