Waitlist status

disneymomtonln

Earning My Ears
Is there any way to check where you are at on the waitlist for a reservation? We are currently waitlisted at poly and kidani for early December and would love to know how far down the list we are. We have a backup booking at Saratoga, but would really like to stay at poly as we own there, but haven’t stayed there yet.

It’s not a simple list. If you have 5 nights waitlisted and 4 become available, you will be passed.

Waitlist is all about luck. I’ve been waitlisted for ONE night, Wednesday June 5th for more than 5 months and my trip is 13 days away and still nothing. It's at OKW HH studio. I know it’s a smaller section, but it’s only 1 night and it’s a Wednesday night. You would think, easy peasy, but I’ve been stalking too, I have 2 studios at okw, one at HH and one regular. Just trying to be near the grandkids. Buts it’s only 1 night, so we’ll be ok. Just a little inconvenient.

Update. My waitlist just came in. We arrive in 10 days and my waitlist came in 2 days before it expired (7 day w/l before arrival)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter