Walk it out for Wii?

I love Leslie and Walk Away the Pounds too, but any DVD gets repetitive eventually. She is alone in my newer ones, and I miss her interaction with the group so I do not like the "solos" as much. With Walk It Out, I have two islands going at the moment, so I can change strategies and vary my adventures every day. It's the only fitness tool I've ever voluntarily used more than once a day; I usually do a morning and night session.

I really hope they come out with a second one. I think they could make it a lot neater than this one, have a zoo, theme park, mall, or stuff like that where you would build rides, or exhibits or stores in a mall. Some of the people on the facebook page are intense, I do not know how they have the time to walk as long as they do. I guess if I spent less time on here I might have more lol.

Hi, shiny, There is a company that has created an app called Illusion Trails an interactive hiking simulation where you walk around a virtual world and they plan on making a world like Walk it Out! It looks like it will be a lot of fun but it hasn't been released yet. I think they would like to hear your ideas.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!