WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

I started my walk to Disney last year, for a trip that was planned for this coming August. Well life got in the way (work, moving out of my house that I lived in for many years, etc.) We decided to move our trip to summer of 2017 and I've decided to start my walk to Disney at mile number one. I'm gonna erase those few miles I posted last year, and start all over. Right now this is my pace :tiptoe: Hopefully soon it will be :cool1: and I might get there provided there's not too much of popcorn:: and :mickeybarI'm 617 miles from Disney so I better get started :wizard:

301.43/1144
This month was better than last. But it is not where I want to be. And now the heat and humidity has hit here in Texas. Yuck.

I started my walk to Disney last year, for a trip that was planned for this coming August. Well life got in the way (work, moving out of my house that I lived in for many years, etc.) We decided to move our trip to summer of 2017 and I've decided to start my walk to Disney at mile number one. I'm gonna erase those few miles I posted last year, and start all over. Right now this is my pace :tiptoe: Hopefully soon it will be :cool1: and I might get there provided there's not too much of popcorn:: and :mickeybarI'm 617 miles from Disney so I better get started :wizard:
You will make it. One step at a time.

I am starting over too. I just received an athletic band to monitor steps/walking. So, I am off to a fresh start. Rig
I started my walk to Disney last year, for a trip that was planned for this coming August. Well life got in the way (work, moving out of my house that I lived in for many years, etc.) We decided to move our trip to summer of 2017 and I've decided to start my walk to Disney at mile number one. I'm gonna erase those few miles I posted last year, and start all over. Right now this is my pace :tiptoe: Hopefully soon it will be :cool1: and I might get there provided there's not too much of popcorn:: and :mickeybarI'm 617 miles from Disney so I better get started :wizard:[/QUOTE

I am starting over too. I received an athletic band that monitors steps/miles, so I am putting to good use and measuring my miles to WDW. Thus far, I have completed 31 miles (out of 612). :yay: Good luck, SimonSez :thumbsup2

351.97/1144
I would love to get ahead of my daughter. But she works retail and I have an admin job. So that may never happen. But I did tell her if she did not wear her FitBit, it does not count.

My new athletic band and my daughter are keeping me motivated. As of July 18: 97/612. Almost 1/6 of the way to WDW:yay:.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter