Walk-up dinner option in EPCOT resort area - Crew's Cup serving full Yachtsman menu

So bummed! Had heard good things about the Prime Rib Sliders. Had it planned for our 35th Anniversary Trip in June 2020 (of course THAT didn't happen) Was excited to hear Crews Cup would be open for our Oct '21 trip.... until I looked at the menu. sigh. Doesn't look like "lounge" food to me..... or lounge food prices!! Pass. :mad:

So bummed! Had heard good things about the Prime Rib Sliders. Had it planned for our 35th Anniversary Trip in June 2020 (of course THAT didn't happen) Was excited to hear Crews Cup would be open for our Oct '21 trip.... until I looked at the menu. sigh. Doesn't look like "lounge" food to me..... or lounge food prices!! Pass. :mad:
I agree. While the walk-up option is nice - especially right now when reservations for everything are so hard to secure - I really loved the lounge menu. I'm hopeful it will come back at some point.

This is one of the hidden gems. Most are waiting for Yachtsman‘s reservation. We have been several times late and grabbed a meal and drink.

We loved CC pre closure and see that they now serve Yachtsman like items Thurs-Mon. It is still listes as open Tues and Wed. Does anyone know if they serve any other food Tues and Wed or is it just drinks?

Going solo and would love to get a steak here. Anyone know if they are still serving the Yachtsman menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter