Walk up seating for Chef Mickeys

christine*

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had luck getting a walk up reservation at Chef Mickey's lately? We're staying at BLT and want to have breakfast there one morning but am having a hard time getting a 7/8 AM reservation.

The chances are not good. They book to full on reservations so the reason you can't get a reservation is because they are probably full. I'd try touring plans reservation finder so you can get a reservation, that usually works for me. The night before is a good time to look as well.

Keep checking.

Definitely set up touring plans free reservation finder as the pp mentioned. I’ve been trying to get Storybook Dining at Artist Point for 5 months. I started getting notifications at 30 days out (but missed the alerts) and this weekend I finally got one at the time we want. Our trip is in a couple weeks.

As you get closer to your trip there will be more and more cancellations (well, in my experience this is true.) I swear by the touring plans reservation finder. Lots of people cancel the day before.

I wouldn’t bother walking up unless you have a reservation.

Check the night before and morning if. Can’t hurt. And since you are right there, if you walk up at opening, you can always go solo and call the family if it is a go

Yes keep trying. We had wanted to try Be Our Guest for dinner this last trip and for months there was nothing available. Suddenly one evening I was checking, while expecting more disappointment, and got a very nice early evening sitting time. Just like that. It was great! Just keep swimming...

You've been given good advice.
Walk up is not likely.
We've had good success with Reservation Finder as well as the day before or day of as people cancel.
Keep checking.

I have had a lot of luck checking night before or day of for last minute drops. I realize not the same restaurant, but I showed up at AK this past Sunday a little on the early side, thought it might be nice to have a pre-park opening breakfast at Tusker. There was nothing when I went to bed the night before, but there was an 8:15am open when I checked after exiting the bus the next morning. ISo, just keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!