Walking VGC

Naomippb79

Earning My Ears
I was just able to book VGC for 4 nights to try and walk to the dates I actually want. This is my first time trying to walk a reservation. I can already see ahead there are two dates already blocked out. How will this effect my trying to walk? And is there anything I can do to help it along? I know the dates might come open at some point, I am just trying to understand and make a plan.

I was just able to book VGC for 4 nights to try and walk to the dates I actually want. This is my first time trying to walk a reservation. I can already see ahead there are two dates already blocked out. How will this effect my trying to walk? And is there anything I can do to help it along? I know the dates might come open at some point, I am just trying to understand and make a plan.
If there are two dates ahead that are already booked, this will effectively block your walk from moving forward. The only way for your walk to work would be if those dates open up before you need to walk across them.

Walking really only works at the 11 month window. The two dates that are blocked will stop your walk until they open up. It's not impossible to walk at 7 months, but home resort owners can prevent you from going any further with your walk.

As others have said, if any dates between your "start the walk" reservation and your desired dates are so!d out, walking is a waste of time. Cancel the 4 nights you booked and try again to start the walk when the window opens for the first night after the blocked dates. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter