"walking" your reservation

I got all 3 rooms this morning....2BR standard....1BR standard....studio standard...the only thing i had to do was get my 2BR on 12/31 with a lake view. everyone is happy...all 14 of them!!!...they only have to show up now..too bad it wasnt that easy for me....just have to call back and get the remaining nights to complete our trip....thanks for all the replies...maybe see a few of you there!!!!!

Congratulations!! Apparently it's NYE that is the problem. (I thought about calling today to see if a SV dedicated 2BR was availble starting from Jan. 1st on, but the idea of packing up three toddlers after just one night and a previous travel day is just not appealing.)

if it does it will be an all out family war......my brother / his wife....dad / stepmom....step moms sis....step sis.....my wife...2 daughters...their friends....my in laws.....it's costing us recently added on points...all 2011 points...1/2 of 2012 points.....if anyone cancels you'll be seeing me on the news!!!!!!!

:scared1:

LOL! Well, I'm just saying to be prepared. We hear a lot of stories about point issues with late cancellations from family members.

OK, perhaps you all are just kidding, but I wouldn't book a vacation thinking that if anyone cancels an all scale war will break out.

Stuff happens, and once I book, I hope for the best.

Bobbi:goodvibes

ok...well i really wouldnt end up on the news ( :littleangel: ) but they all know going in if they cancel there is a cost involved (to be determined by me based on what kind of mood i'm in at the time) that they will have to pay

:thumbsup2

ok...well i really wouldnt end up on the news ( :littleangel: ) but they all know going in if they cancel there is a cost involved (to be determined by me based on what kind of mood i'm in at the time) that they will have to pay

:thumbsup2

We had booked this past NYE in a 2 bedroom with the assumption that DS and his family would be joining us because they would have moved to Florida by that time. The move didn't happen, and air fares for the 5 of them were truly out of sight. Things did work out for us, and I hope you all go and have a great time, too!

We're (extended family) doing Marathon weekend again next year, but I'm booking that at 7 months out. I already have NYE for DH and myself.
Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter