• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walmart and BWV

Shannon G

DIS Veteran
I read on the boards a while back that the "better" Walmart to go to is on Osceola Blvd - it is supposed to be less touristy than the one on 192. Can anyone give me directions to get there from BWV? Also, what is the easist way to get to BWV from the airport?

Thanks - I know I've seen these questions answered here before, but with search down...

I've never been to the Wal*Mart on Osceola Pkwy... but I can give you basic directions....

From the Boardwalk, take a right out onto Epcot Resorts Blvd. At the traffic light, take a LEFT onto Buena Vista Drive. At the next traffic light, take a RIGHT onto Victory Blvd. At the next functional traffic light, take a LEFT onto Osceola Pkwy. You should be able to just continue straight until you hit the Wal*Mart. Be advised, there might be a toll or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter