Walmart delivery?

Sazuburns

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to get a Walmart grocery delivery without a US credit card and phone number? We won't have a car this trip, we are staying at Kidani and I wanted to avoid spending a whole morning in the supermarket.

I know I could do Garden Grocer etc, but would rather do Walmart.

We used Amazon for our trip last October but I know that DS has used Walmart. Once in checkout you get to a window where it's looking for a US credit card, address etc. He just continued on with his UK card and everything was fine and items were delivered quite the thing. Plan on having a go myself in January.

Mrs TT

Is it possible to get a Walmart grocery delivery without a US credit card and phone number? We won't have a car this trip, we are staying at Kidani and I wanted to avoid spending a whole morning in the supermarket.

I know I could do Garden Grocer etc, but would rather do Walmart.

I've only ever gone in person - I look forward to a few Walmart trips! Is it sad that I already have a list on my phone of things to buy from Walmart next visit? :laughing:

Walmart don't deliver. You order online, but, you need to go to the nearest store, on Old Lake Wilson Road, to pick it up.
Try Instacart. I was well impressed with them, unlike Garden Grocer, they will do any offers and coupons that the store they shop at is doing. Garden Grocer are reliable, but, soooo expensive in comparison and it's annoying to see Publix, where they shop, doing offers like BOGOFs that Instacart are honoring while GG aren't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter