Walmart grocery pickup with canadian CC?

Stephichoue

Earning My Ears
Has anyone successfully pre-ordered groceries for pickup at Walmart in Orlando. I do it all the time at home and it is so convenient! But when putting in my CC info, it requires a US adress. Looking for workarounds!
Thanks in advance!!!

Has anyone successfully pre-ordered groceries for pickup at Walmart in Orlando. I do it all the time at home and it is so convenient! But when putting in my CC info, it requires a US adress. Looking for workarounds!
Thanks in advance!!!

Could you try using the address for your hotel/resort?

I did a grocery order pick up from Walmart last year and a grocery delivery from Walmart this year. I'm sure I used my Canadian credit card but I can't remember exactly what I did. Sometimes I put in my correct address until I get to state and zip code and just put in a random one and that often works, so you could try that!

I put in my hotel’s address and my order was cancelled because my credit card didn’t go through (used it all week for other items so not a problem on my end, most likely cancelled for my billing address not matching the CC)) Too bad...

Can you have a different registration address and “deliver to” address? If so, use hotel address as deliver to address and use home address when you register, and for your home zip code, use the 3 numbers in your postal code followed by two zeroes.

I put in my hotel’s address and my order was cancelled because my credit card didn’t go through (used it all week for other items so not a problem on my end, most likely cancelled for my billing address not matching the CC)) Too bad...
Can you have a different registration address and “deliver to” address? If so, use hotel address as deliver to address and use home address when you register, and for your home zip code, use the 3 numbers in your postal code followed by two zeroes.
Some credit card companies are real strict with exact name that's on the card and postal code when you're ordering online, i had a card not let an order get processed because I had actually typed the wrong postal code, just one digit was wrong, everything else was correct but it wouldn't go thru. Took me about 10 minutes to figure out my stupid error. I highly doubt they would have let extra zeroes on the end pass. But it is worth a try because I know it works at gas stations for some people.
good luck and hope you find a work around to get your food. Maybe uber/Lyft will be cheaper than the delivery fee?

When I ordered there was no option to add a separate shipping/billing. I also tried the 3 numbers of my postal code followed by 2 zeros but no luck for me. We drove down to so I ended up just going to Walmart for my groceries, but that place was packed! Very bad end to my magical day at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!