Walt Disney Biography for 3rd Grader?

alaskajoe

Earning My Ears
My 3rd grader daughter has an assignment for her first school book report on a historical person...they read the book and then put some kind of report together. Anyhow, she's decided on Walt Disney...can anyone recommend a specific title that would be well written for her grade level? She's an excellent reader, and does fine with books well above her grade level too.

My 3rd grader daughter has an assignment for her first school book report on a historical person...they read the book and then put some kind of report together. Anyhow, she's decided on Walt Disney...can anyone recommend a specific title that would be well written for her grade level? She's an excellent reader, and does fine with books well above her grade level too.

The Who Was series is really good for that age. I just bought Who Was Walt Disney in preparation for our trip. I'm not sure what types of books your daughter is reading, but It's a short chapter book...about 1/2 inch in thickness. My son liked it, and he doesn't typically enjoy nonfiction writing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter