Walt Disney Classics Collection

SherylLC

DIS Veteran
Anyone remember these ceramic figurines from the early 90s? I have complete sets of the first few years in the attic. I remember Bambi...Cinderella...Snow White. I need to pull them down. Any idea if these are still desirable? Any tips on where to sell them? TIA!

There's a great new site that just hit the internet. I believe it's called eBay. Or something like that. I don't remember the actual name. Anyway, I hear all the kids are using it these days, and it's the hot new place to list items that you are looking to sell.

There's a great new site that just hit the internet. I believe it's called eBay. Or something like that. I don't remember the actual name. Anyway, I hear all the kids are using it these days, and it's the hot new place to list items that you are looking to sell.
I see why you chose the self-portrait....well done!

I see why you chose the self-portrait....well done!
Trust me, this avatar was NOT selected by accident.

Although I must say that I do miss the Walt Disney Classics Collection. They've tried other lines that were similar, but nothing comes close to that original line. I want to say that it was Precious Moments that they sold the line off to towards the end, and things started to diminish from there. The sculptures were missing 'something' and didn't strike me as pure as the original line. Was sorry to see it go after its 20 year run, but happy that they discontinued the line before it went too far south. Here's something interesting that I never knew until I read the site:https://www.wdccduckman.com/backgroundproductionmarks.htm

Last edited:

You wouldn’t have the Cinderella dress would you? I passed on it when I saw it 25 years ago and have always regretted it. So sad.

There is a WDCC group (or two?) on Facebook that might be better than Ebay. I have some too, I would try to sell but we had a flood here in the basement and the boxes and CoAs were tossed out (I was so mad, the CoAs were probably ok because they came in plastic, but I was away and DH did the tossing). At he time, the figurines were displayed upstairs and were unaffected. But trying to sell with the boxes and paperwork seems too complicated. Sigh. I did not have many, and nothing Princess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!