Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

TeamSy -
Not sure about your question (car rental is expensive given the nightly parking fee) -

But what I really want to know is where can we get a picture of all the Aladdin characters together? The Dessert party?

It was a private birthday party at Epcot :)

I think TeamSy means a limo company for transfers. Even when we stay at Disney, we have a service (not Mears) transfer us from airport to hotel with a grocery stop. It may not be the least expensive way, but worth it to us.

Yeah I do mean a private transfer. Definitely not renting a car. We are doing the transfer either way just wasn’t sure if we should have them stop at a store or do amazon??

It was a private birthday party at Epcot :)

Yeah I do mean a private transfer. Definitely not renting a car. We are doing the transfer either way just wasn’t sure if we should have them stop at a store or do amazon??
I know there are a few car services that allow a stop - sorry I cant be more specific but we have never hired them ourselves. Maybe check the transportation board, I bet they have good suggestions.

I know you don't want to rent a car, but just so you can compare prices - I have been looking at cars for our trip in May (I know pretty far away ;)) and a one way from MCO, returning to Dolphin it is $76 for an SUV. We plan on stopping at Publix and returning the car at Dolphin on the same day, then on the return to the airport we'll do Uber.

Is there a resort specific pin for the Swolphin resorts? We normally try to get a new pin every time we stay at a new resort.

We do the same thing! We were there last week and we were disappointed to not see any Swan/Dolphin pins for sale in the gift shop.

I inquired at the front desk and was told that we could get a complimentary pin from the concierge desk. Here’s what they look like:
E7184BE2-9F81-4775-B735-0F7C7FC9E01C.jpeg

Last edited:
We do the same thing! We were there last week and we’re dissapointed to not see any Swan/Dolphin pins for sale in the gift shop.

I inquired at the front desk and was told that we could get a complimentary pin from the concierge desk. Here’s what they look like:
View attachment 426508
I don’t even know where the concierge desk is lol. We may have to find one online because we’re leaving for our preview soon

I don’t even know where the concierge desk is lol. We may have to find one online because we’re leaving for our preview soon
At the Swan, it is across from the lobby computer/printer that is used for printing boarding passes. There is a desk, which literally is a desk and not a counter, just before heading out the back door toward the boat; make a right turn at the corridor that goes toward the east elevators. The concierge will be immediately on your left. I'm not sure what their hours are.

Ha ha. Yes, the concierge desk can be difficult to find because it’s nothing more than a small desk with usually one employee. When enetering the lobby from the front of the hotel you will see the fountain with the four swans. If you make a right at that fountain the small desk will immediately be on your left.

Pro tip:
If they say they don’t have any pins left, you can kindly ask the concierge employee to check the top left drawer of the desk. They may have to rummage around the bottom of that drawer, but hopefully they’ll find a pin for you!

At the Swan, it is across from the lobby computer/printer that is used for printing boarding passes. There is a desk, which literally is a desk and not a counter, just before heading out the back door toward the boat; make a right turn at the corridor that goes toward the east elevators. The concierge will be immediately on your left. I'm not sure what their hours are.
Ha ha. Yes, the concierge desk can be difficult to find because it’s nothing more than a small desk with usually one employee. When enetering the lobby from the front of the hotel you will see the fountain with the four swans. If you make a right at that fountain the small desk will immediately be on your left.

Pro tip:
If they say they don’t have any pins left, you can kindly ask the concierge employee to check the top left drawer of the desk. They may have to rummage around the bottom of that drawer, but hopefully they’ll find a pin for you!
The concierge desk at the dolphin didn’t have anyone sitting there so I just went to the front desk check in. She had them right there to give us. She even gave me two of them! I don’t have a picture right now but they look different than the one @Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL posted

I would also be interested in this. A part of 4 with two small kids. What’s the best way to get to the hotel from the airport.

Would also like to stop on our way if possible to pick diapers etc.

I would also be interested in this. A part of 4 with two small kids. What’s the best way to get to the hotel from the airport.

Would also like to stop on our way if possible to pick diapers etc.
I have used Orlando Limo Tour and prebooked a ride. You can get car seats from them too. It is not the cheapest option, but they do let you stop at drug stores on the way.
A lot of people here recommend Tony Hinds too.
The cheapest is probably ubering, but with needing car seats, I like just having everything set up beforehand and knowing I’m ready to go.

Pro tip:

We needed help one day at the Dolphin (even though we were staying at Swan) and had an extremely nice young man go out of his way to help us. During the course of our interaction he noticed all the pins my nephew was wearing. After admiring them for a bit he pulled a hotel pin out of his pocket and offered it to my nephew. The way he did it, the grin on his face, made me think perhaps those pins weren’t handed out often. Maybe that’s why they don’t sell them in the gift shop - to instead be meant as a little extra special pixie dust. I can’t remember what it looks like and will have to have my nephew send me a picture now 😄

Btw, that fellow received a very nice #castcompliment that day 😉

I did not find the answer to this in most recent ten pages of posts so am hoping someone can help.

What breakfast do you receive at Swan as Titanium Elite? Also, any recent luck in getting upgrades while staying on points?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter