Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Update on Swan’s QS location - it may open within next few days. They are apparently waiting for final inspection, license? The hours will be the same as Fuel at the Dolphin.

There are 1000 convention guests at the Dolphin and 500 at the Swan this week from iltcon; the attendees are all over.

Last edited:
Nice pictures, thank you.

On the store, it says, Disney Planning Center. Is it more than a basic gift/souvenir store?
The old Disney desk has moved here and rebranded as Disney Planning Center. All the buttons - birthday, celebrating and happily ever are available there. On Tuesday my niece bought one-day tickets for her family and they added the hopper option for no extra charge. She was told it was a special promotion. The gift shop shares the same space.

The old Disney desk has moved here and rebranded as Disney Planning Center. All the buttons - birthday, celebrating and happily ever are available there. On Tuesday my niece bought one-day tickets for her family and they added the hopper option for no extra charge. She was told it was a special promotion. The gift shop shares the same space.
Interesting move, Gail. Thanks for the answer. And nice bonus for your niece and family. :thumbsup2
The gift shop now houses the Disney desk and Bell Services moved over to the former Disney desk location.
And thank you also, shoreward.

I am not that level, only lifetime gold. But I think you can get breakfast at Fresh or a 'cold' only at the Grove, with the option to upgrade for a few dollars to the complete buffet. I am sure others will add to this that know for sure.

You get 2 vouchers for breakfast per day, which can be used for continental breakfast at the various onsite restaurants. During my most recent stay at Dolphin in June, I paid $20.99 for the continental breakfast for my daughter, and $8 each for me and my wife to upgrade to the full buffet at Fresh. I did the same thing at Garden Grove during that stay. It's not a bargain, but Fresh and Garden Grove (especially) both have a really nice spread for breakfast. We are not huge breakfast eaters, and prefer to grab something quick on our way to rope drop. The problem with getting something quick is that it typically means too many carbs.

I was upgraded as a Platinum to an alcove room (1 king, sofa bed) with a view of the lake and HS, but it was a paid stay. My upcoming trip to the Swan in November will be a points stay, and I am Titanium now. I have heard mixed results with getting upgrades with points. To try and better our chances, I'm using 5 of our Suite Night Awards. Who knows, we might have gotten an upgrade otherwise, but I think it's a good use of the SNA's. My wife and daughter love the alcove room at the Dolphin and are spoiled by it now! Here's the view:

Can anyone tell me if the dolphin hotel sells Dr Pepper at any of their restaurants or stores?

A few questions about Tony Hinds because I know many of you have recommended him. 1) what type of car does he pick you up in?
2) which grocery store does he stop at on the way? (Hoping to maybe order online and then pick up in store.)
3) does anyone have a phone number? I found an email on another board but not a phone number
Thanks in advance!

Can anyone tell me if the dolphin hotel sells Dr Pepper at any of their restaurants or stores?
I did some looking at the beverage coolers at Fuel, from the few photos I could find I didn't see any Dr. Pepper. As Fuel has a FreeStyle machine it appears it's doubtful as Coke usually won't provide those to any store that isn't exclusive to Coke. There is a Speedway gas station on the other side of Boardwalk you could probably walk or easily take an Uber there.

@MarBee I found this in another thread from about a year ago, perhaps someone who’s used him recently can reconfirm what Ron posted

His email is: aobh607@gmail.com

His phone number: 407-406-9093

He is excellent we won't use anyone else.
A few questions about Tony Hinds because I know many of you have recommended him. 1) what type of car does he pick you up in?
2) which grocery store does he stop at on the way? (Hoping to maybe order online and then pick up in store.)
3) does anyone have a phone number? I found an email on another board but not a phone number
Thanks in advance!

The link to the website for Tony doesn’t seem to work. I’ve read that round trip is around $120. That seems high compared to Uber or Mears shuttle. Does anyone know if that price is correct?

It would be a rare situation, if ever, that a limo would be less expensive than Uber/Lyft/Mears.
Oh I didn’t realize that it was a limo service. Sorry. I thought it was another ride share service with just regular vehicles. Now the price makes more sense. Thank you

I did some looking at the beverage coolers at Fuel, from the few photos I could find I didn't see any Dr. Pepper. As Fuel has a FreeStyle machine it appears it's doubtful as Coke usually won't provide those to any store that isn't exclusive to Coke. There is a Speedway gas station on the other side of Boardwalk you could probably walk or easily take an Uber there.
Thanks!

Thanks all for the Tony Hinds info! I was a little apprehensive since he doesn’t have a web site, but I’ll check him out.

I was a bit apprehensive as well, but after reading all of the positive reviews (on this and other sites) I decided to book his service for our Sept trip.

I found him to be very responsive to my emails, which helped a great deal in setting my mind at ease.

I celebrated my birthday at the Swolphin a few years ago and they had their own birthday button. I’m not sure about other designs. They also left balloons in my room and gave me a coupon for free ice cream at the fountain!
How did they know its your birthday? I'm curious bc my son will turn 17 while we're there
thanks

How did they know its your birthday? I'm curious bc my son will turn 17 while we're there
thanks
I think I sent it in with my room request on the concierge link. “We would love a nice view of the resort as we are celebrating a birthday” or something to that effect. I wasn’t expecting any goodies but I was so pleasantly surprised! It was a nice gesture.

thanks
Most often they will ask if you are celebrating anything while there. Or you can just let them know ahead of time.

Here, for my daughter, Natalie, when we returned to our room at the end of the day on a dad/daughter trip 15 years ago.

Nothing guaranteed, all experiences can be different, or nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter