Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Do the Dolphin Alcove rooms have 2 sinks? The photo appears to show 2 sinks. It doesn’t really affect my decision but I’m just curious.
The one I stayed in did have 2 sinks. It was set up similar to the Swan where there was one in the bathroom and one just outside of it.

Do the Dolphin Alcove rooms have 2 sinks? The photo appears to show 2 sinks. It doesn’t really affect my decision but I’m just curious.
Yes. Only the Std Double or King rooms have only 1 sink. other room types have at least 2 sinks (bath room area, one with shower / tub / toilet).

Dave

Special offer:

Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin

As a special bonus for purchasing either a Beer Garden package for Saturday, September 26 OR for the Oktoberfest Biergarten on Saturday, October 24 - each package will receive a complimentary 6 pack of our very own Phins & Feathers beer brewed specially for us and sold exclusively at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort. Visit www.swandolphin.com/sip-savor-stay for more information.

It seems like the Food and Wine Classic Event packages haven’t been selling very well given the social media pushes and now this new offer. I might have actually made a special trip if any of them were going to be outside, but when I looked it seemed like they were all going to be indoor sessions, which is outside my comfort zone at the moment. Wonder why they aren’t using some of their gorgeous outdoor space, like the Crescent Terrace at the Swan?

Does the Swan have a Keurig coffee maker in the room? If not, what kind is it? I need low acid coffee and will have to bring my own.

It seems like the Food and Wine Classic Event packages haven’t been selling very well given the social media pushes and now this new offer. I might have actually made a special trip if any of them were going to be outside, but when I looked it seemed like they were all going to be indoor sessions, which is outside my comfort zone at the moment. Wonder why they aren’t using some of their gorgeous outdoor space, like the Crescent Terrace at the Swan?

It seems strange when they were previously outside.
I always felt that this event was significantly overpriced but surprisingly popular...

Booked Dolphin for one night last week on the Marriott site and it still hasn’t shown up on my credit card. Is this normal? Will it not charge until I am there?
Appears to depend on the rate. I didn’t catch on their convoluted website that there would be a large downpayment assessed for my APH rate. Was rather surprised to see it spelled out more clearly once I received email confirmation. Have never seen this sort of practice in all my years of traveling. Live & learn to read that fine print ever time lol

was charged quite a large amount upfront. Was refundable as to normal restrictions. For an upcoming 4 night stay only will owe $180 something at checkin

So sad, especially after all the recent renovations.

I wonder what will happen with the Reserve now. Will it bother opening?

The convention business may never return to what it was. Hotels will have to find a way to fill those rooms.

This could very well impact our experience moving forward in the long term. I know I have become friends with many of the cast there and they really do take great care of us. This is really bad news. I feel awful for these folks who have hung in there hoping to come back only to be terminated.

Have upgrades been common during the past few months? Am gold looking to book in October. Was upgraded once pre-covid, but have no idea how things are going now. Thanks!

Really sad to hear about the mass layoffs. So many in the hospitality industry have been ruined by Covid.

Anyone know if Fresh Med Market is offering their breakfast buffet? I tried calling but was on hold for 20 min. Thank you

Yikes! Makes me fearful for our December trip at the Swan. Wonder if we should look into other resorts or stay put.

I have the same concern about our December Dolphin stay now. And we booked the Dolphin as a back-up for our POFQ reservation that's unlikely to happen. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter