Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Careful when booking AP rates. I'm playing around with dates in June and I noticed when I priced out 1 night vs 2 nights they very kindly charge the higher cost night to every night when booking 2 nights resulting in a $45 surcharge to the 2 night booking vs 2, 1 night back to back bookings- which is super annoying as I want to pay that second night with a gc and I'm not sure if they can reverse your deposit and use a different payment method on arrival...

Careful when booking AP rates. I'm playing around with dates in June and I noticed when I priced out 1 night vs 2 nights they very kindly charge the higher cost night to every night when booking 2 nights resulting in a $45 surcharge to the 2 night booking vs 2, 1 night back to back bookings- which is super annoying as I want to pay that second night with a gc and I'm not sure if they can reverse your deposit and use a different payment method on arrival...
Ugh!

Fun update- went to book this afternoon and now it priced both nights at the cheaper rate of the first night. Fine with me lol!

Does $637 a night, refundable with fees seem like a fair price the beginning of Feb 2025?

When the rooms were first released, they were around $425 a night. I don’t know why they went up so much in price this far in advance. I searched and don’t see

Does $637 a night, refundable with fees seem like a fair price the beginning of Feb 2025?

When the rooms were first released, they were around $425 a night. I don’t know why they went up so much in price this far in advance. I searched and don’t see
Seems very high compared to last year. Not sure why rates are so high, but I noticed there has been a big jump for December 2025. I booked a King Alcove Resort View room for early December a while back. Now the lowest price room (AP rate, No View, 2 queens) is much more than the rate I was able to book the king alcove room for the same dates. Not sure what’s going on with rates. I would hope rates would decrease in a few months.

I wouldn't pay that much for S/D, personally. With Disney discounts you can get a lot of the deluxes for under $450. Then of course you can rent DVC in the $225-400 range pretty easily. My limit for S/D is around $400 (after tax/fees), but in reality I try to pay $350 or less. I was able to get to $350 for Thanksgiving this year. Otherwise I will just rent DVC if I can be flexible enough to book early. I like S/D but the only appeal for me is paying less than Disney deluxe, so if it's that expensive it's just not for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter