Walt Disney World TV Ad featuring DL tea cups

goodeats

DIS Veteran
I recently saw a WDW ad that heavily featured Pandora and TSL. The gist was if you haven't been recently than you haven't really seen it all, but I can't remember the tagline. The opening of the ad featured Tea Cups, but I know for sure that they were Disneyland tea cups. I rewound to make sure that the ad was for WDW and not Disney Parks.

I just thought that was funny. I haven't seen the ad since.

I know they use that clip in pretty much every WDW add and it grates me every time

I recently saw a WDW ad that heavily featured Pandora and TSL. The gist was if you haven't been recently than you haven't really seen it all, but I can't remember the tagline. The opening of the ad featured Tea Cups, but I know for sure that they were Disneyland tea cups. I rewound to make sure that the ad was for WDW and not Disney Parks.

I just thought that was funny. I haven't seen the ad since.
I know they use that clip in pretty much every WDW add and it grates me every time
Truthfully? I don't think these ads are intended for people who can tell the difference between attractions on opposite coasts.

Last edited:
This happens a lot with Disney ads. One holiday ad several years ago for WDW had images from DL, HKDL, WDW, probably Paris too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter