Want to make a fantasmic dinner reservation why isn't date moving beyond beginning of April?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
I want to make a Fantasmic Dinner reservation for April 26th but the date has been staying on April 14th and won't open past that. Anyone know why? How far in advance do they open the dates? I thought it was 60 days but it hasn't moved in a while.

I am guessing the dining packages are moving to feature fireworks, just like in DCA it appears they are moving from WOC to PTN.
Did you try all three restaurants?

Yes, all three have the same date. I guess I will just keep looking. We love Fantasmic at WDW and it was not open 2 years ago when we were at DL.

Something else to consider is that Fantasmic will probably go back to weekends only once fireworks start back up.

Generally, DLR released dining reservations 60-days in advance, but they are commonly delayed when the "season" changes (i.e., major change in hours/operations) and at the start of the month. Given that the F! packages are available through Sat (the 14th), but not listed for Sun (the 15th), I'm inclined to also guess that they're still trying to finalize the entertainment schedule. Pixar Fest (new fireworks show in DL, Pixar Play Parade moving to DL, and PtN in DCA) is slated to start on April 13th (Fri), which probably means the entire entertainment schedule will be in flux. If fireworks are going to be presented nightly, then I wouldn't be surprised to see F! dropping back to weekends only (Fri-Sun) until summer.

Something else to consider is that Fantasmic will probably go back to weekends only once fireworks start back up.
No, Fantasmic! is weekends only during the off season, it runs nightly during the summer, which is when the fireworks will be going on. That being said, you can't book the dining packages until the dates and showtimes show up on the Disneyland Calendar.

No, Fantasmic! is weekends only during the off season, it runs nightly during the summer, which is when the fireworks will be going on. That being said, you can't book the dining packages until the dates and showtimes show up on the Disneyland Calendar.
Yes, but it has been running nightly lately because of the lack of fireworks and parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!