WANTED: VMK Logo Image

souper

DIS Veteran
Hi Friends!
As many of you know I head off to WDW tomorrow.

If anyone has a good quality image of the VMK logo would you please post it here. (The bigger the better. I just don't have much time to search around.) Not sure if I will have time to make a t-shirt or plastic covered button, but I'd atleast like sticker to wear while in the parks.

Thanks!
Happy

vmk_logo.jpg

vmkLogoSmall.jpg

:thumbsup2

I just Googled VMK logo images and came up with your post.

My daughter just called from her graphics class to tell me that my Disneyland "D" was done and asked if I wanted anything else. I told her to make me a "SAVE VMK" t-shirt with the VMK logo on it!

I'll post pictures when it's done. I plan on wearing it to Disneyland whenever I go in the next month and a half. Certain bigwigs are known to walk the park frequently.:cutie:

A while ago I recreated the VMK logo for somebody who wanted to make a shirt. The text doesn't look exactly the same, but it was the best I could do :upsidedow

Photobucket will only let them be this size, but if you need them bigger just let me know and I can possibly e-mail the files to ya :wizard:

VMKLogo1.jpg

VMKLogo2-1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!