War Eagle - Roll Tide

Do you guys finally get it about Al???? Tag Fairy labeled me as the bad one???

I do my best.:rotfl2:

I only went to Bama for one semester. Degrees are from Texas and SUNY at Buffalo.

Carol are you an Auburn alum too?

Carol are you an Auburn alum too?

Nope, I went to University of North Alabama, BUT

my dad went to Auburn and
both brothers and their wives went to Auburn,
so it's kind of a family thing

Being from Tuscaloosa I have to say it!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEE My Dad worked there my entire life, my son works there now!!! I went to UAB....sorry...growing up we were a mixed family....all my Aunts and Uncles were for Auburn...so you can imagine the family gatherings during football season lol...

Did you ever have a Dr. Gerald Vigee as a professor at UAB?? I think he taught Chemistry. He's my uncle.

Gerald Vigee sounds like a mad professor.

Nope, just a French-Cajun from originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana :-) He's retired now and grows some great grapes and makes some gooood wine.

nope all my professors were female..except one male who had a major problem with all the other females who worked there or attended the program!!!:(

:lmao: yeah right...i takes a lot more than saying four letter words to offend me:rotfl2:

When Al's had a few beers he doesn't understand any words longer than four letters and you have to speak slowly and loudly. Beer makes him go deaf and dumb.

Strike that.... the dumb is a given - sorry to further confuse you, Jen.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter