WARNING : FP getting canceled .

gayles

DIS Veteran
Just got back 10/13/17 till 10/17/17 . I had 2 Day Base Tickets/ added Hopper & 1 MNSSHP . Since going in at 4:00 on Party night I made 1 FP ( before 7) oh yaaa It cancelled all my next day FP at AK . Yes Pandora. As I explained to BC Concierge. I can cry now or Cry at Park but you are going to re issue my FP .It works out but be warned for some reason the computer is really " Keeping Track" .. Also the Minnie Vans did 3 Times ... love service .. A+ .. at HS did The Dessert SWGS Fireworks .. This was very nice .. but a little confusing . I only say that because once you get there / no one really explains how it all works . So glad we went though . I will try to help any ???? .

Just got back 10/13/17 till 10/17/17 . I had 2 Day Base Tickets/ added Hopper & 1 MNSSHP . Since going in at 4:00 on Party night I made 1 FP ( before 7) oh yaaa It cancelled all my next day FP at AK . Yes Pandora. As I explained to BC Concierge. I can cry now or Cry at Park but you are going to re issue my FP .It works out but be warned for some reason the computer is really " Keeping Track" .. Also the Minnie Vans did 3 Times ... love service .. A+ .. at HS did The Dessert SWGS Fireworks .. This was very nice .. but a little confusing . I only say that because once you get there / no one really explains how it all works . So glad we went though . I will try to help any ???? .
Did you receive a Warning email that you did not have enough ticket entitlements to cover all 3 days of FPs? It seems that Disney isn’t consistent in getting out the Warning.

And, was the Concierge able to rebook each of your AK FPs, or, were you given 3 Anytime FPs that included the Pandora rides?

I am considering the SWGS dessert party (2 adults, 11 year old, 15 year old)- would be interested to know what about the experience was worthwhile/fun for you. (We will see SWGS whether we do the dessert party or not... without party would do the whole stake out a spot early gig.)

I am considering the SWGS dessert party (2 adults, 11 year old, 15 year old)- would be interested to know what about the experience was worthwhile/fun for you. (We will see SWGS whether we do the dessert party or not... without party would do the whole stake out a spot early gig.)

Not sure when you are going, but we saw SW fireworks last night, and although we sat down at 7:30 with a beer, there were still good viewing spots for the people coming from the 7:30 showing of Fantasmic, so it may not be necessary to stake out a spot real early. We were at the back of the front section, and resisted the suggestion we move up to fill in space before the Fantasmic crowd came. We just let them fill in front of us so we could still see the side screens.

Yes I did get a warning : I did go to Concierge Desk & showed my E-mail . They sort of brushed it off & I did too .. Because at that time all my Ak FP were still showing . Actually we got " Pickie Dusted" They gave us 2 extra FP. For any 2 Rides ( As long as not in Pandora) yes The SWGS was very good I think it's new sort of maybe why I was confused of what to do for 1 1/2 hrs . I was with my 2 GS 10 & 12 yrs . Desserts good . 3 Characters / you wait in line for . They interacted with boys & made it special . They then at 8:30 take you to a spot to see Holigrams story on the building (then there is a 10 minute Pause ) DONT Leave . amazing Fireworks .

To answer ? ... Concierge added all my FP & gave me 2 to do as I please. But .. this is where tears came .. Once we entered AK I had to go to Guest services & get. Pandora Avatar Ride Re-Issued . concierge says it's the only ride they can't mess with . But he had good note 's on MDE App .. for Guest Services to read. . I also wanted to show my 2 GS that you can Handle thing 's in a kind but firm & Truthful way .

To answer ? ... Concierge added all my FP & gave me 2 to do as I please. But .. this is where tears came .. Once we entered AK I had to go to Guest services & get. Pandora Avatar Ride Re-Issued . concierge says it's the only ride they can't mess with . But he had good note 's on MDE App .. for Guest Services to read. . I also wanted to show my 2 GS that you can Handle thing 's in a kind but firm & Truthful way .
Thank you! I’m happy to know they handled everything for you as you were an ideal guest! Great role model for the 2 GS, too. :)

@monique5 may want to share your experience in the Party FP threads so others know Disney is following through with the haphazard Warnings.

I want to add that we just got back 2 weeks ago and had 2 - two day base tickets and 2 MNSSHP tickets. I booked our fastpasses for everything including MNSSHP passes at the 30 day mark. I got everything I wanted including FOP and MNSSHP fastpasses prior to 7pm (as I have always been able to do in the past several years of going to MNSSHP). Everything was fine leading up to our trip. THE DAY BEFORE our party night which was the 3rd day of our trip, I got an email alerting me that I did not have enough tickets to cover all our fastpasses and if I did not act within 24 hours to change them, they would cancel my last day of fastpasses which was our Animal Kingdom day. It is a good thing I read my emails that day or we would have lost out on our FOP fastpasses which was the ONE thing I absolutely HAD to do on this trip. I cancelled the MNSSHP fastpasses and everything else stayed the same. I don't know why this year they decided not to allow fastpass bookings for the MNSSHP when they always had before. With their system allowing them to be booked and then after the fact sending warning emails only 1 day in advance it really is not good customer service.

Thank you! I’m happy to know they handled everything for you as you were an ideal guest! Great role model for the 2 GS, too. :)

@monique5 may want to share your experience in the Party FP threads so others know Disney is following through with the haphazard Warnings.

I want to add that we just got back 2 weeks ago and had 2 - two day base tickets and 2 MNSSHP tickets. I booked our fastpasses for everything including MNSSHP passes at the 30 day mark. I got everything I wanted including FOP and MNSSHP fastpasses prior to 7pm (as I have always been able to do in the past several years of going to MNSSHP). Everything was fine leading up to our trip. THE DAY BEFORE our party night which was the 3rd day of our trip, I got an email alerting me that I did not have enough tickets to cover all our fastpasses and if I did not act within 24 hours to change them, they would cancel my last day of fastpasses which was our Animal Kingdom day. It is a good thing I read my emails that day or we would have lost out on our FOP fastpasses which was the ONE thing I absolutely HAD to do on this trip. I cancelled the MNSSHP fastpasses and everything else stayed the same. I don't know why this year they decided not to allow fastpass bookings for the MNSSHP when they always had before. With their system allowing them to be booked and then after the fact sending warning emails only 1 day in advance it really is not good customer service.

Wow!

I will add to my thread. This is interesting, in that, this wasn't how it was handled for the parties in August and September, but are now changing for late October parties (FP+ reinstated on phone & PP used FP+ @ parties/live reports). Also, parties didn't sell out this year, partly due to price increase, "loss of benefits" some feel, and this issue of FP+, so very surprised Disney is taking this stance on FP+ considering how few parties sold out. Interesting to see what happens to parties next year.

THE DAY BEFORE our party night which was the 3rd day of our trip, I got an email alerting me that I did not have enough tickets to cover all our fastpasses and if I did not act within 24 hours to change them, they would cancel my last day of fastpasses which was our Animal Kingdom day. It is a good thing I read my emails that day

THIS is the most troubling to me. Once I get to WDW, I'm off all social media and emails; I'M ON VACATION! So, I would never see an email the DAY BEFORE. That's ridiculous.

Thanks for the warning. I have same tickets. I have tickets for MNSSHP on Nov 1st and made 2 fast passes between 4-7 pm with the friend who is going to the party with me. The fast passes I made for Nov 2 and 3rd are for me and my nephew who has a season pass. Is it possible they won't cancel those because of the season pass even though I only have a two day park hopper? I will keep my eye on my MDE and e-mail. I have an Avatar fastpass (not FoP) for Nov 2 and would not want to lose that!

My FP was for TMR at MK at 4:40 . I wouldn't take a chance because my time at Parks .. is more valuable than waiting in line at Guest Services . Hoping that all will get resolved as you want it to .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter