Warning on Connections

sedmom

Earning My Ears
We returned about a week ago and had a lovely time. For those of you planning to join connections I just want to warn you. I ordered 12 quick and casual vouchers, 4 character breakfast vouchers (I still have 2 left if anyone is interested in buying them) and 2 vacation kingdom lunch vouchers. When they sent my order, they sent in addition to what I had ordered they mailed me an extra 8 character breakfast vouchers at a cost of $17.50 each. They charged my credit card an additional $140 as a separate charge for the extra 8 vouchers. I mailed the vouchers back registered mail. They have credited me back some of my money but not all and I am still waiting to get things worked out. I have spent a lot of time on the phone with them {not to mention having to haul two babies to the post office during holiday season). The vouchers themselves were all great deals, but in my opinion not worth the time and effort of trying to straighten things out with them. They have been very nice, but if your time is precious beware.

I might be interested in buying these. How much are the breakfast ones. I just bought 3 quick and casual ones from another member and cannot wait to hit Beachs and Cream.

I amwondering if they are sending out any with exp dates past May '02 yet? And if it IS May '02 does it say through or until May '02? Thank for hte warning! I would be willng to spend some of my time to save some money so that is okay with me. Would be best for all if they had just gotten it right the first time though, hunh?

Jennifer

These still expire May 2002.

I am optimistic Connections will refund the rest of my money, but as of yet they have not done so, so just be careful!

You know you can always dispute it with your cc company or bank. I had that happen to me and the company who charged my DEBIT card said that they would refund me but it would take 30 days. I was ticked so I disputed the charge with my bank - I mean this came right out of my checking account! The bank returned my money immediately and then just took the credit when it came from the company who originally charged me.

Thank you for the warning! I am joining connections for the vouchers and now I know I will give them my credit card thats already almost maxed instead of my debit card. That way they CAN'T take too much.

Whatever works - right?

:) K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter