Was there another pin code sent out today?

Princess2R

Mouseketeer
Heard that there was another pin code discount sent out today . Man do I wish I knew the secrets to getting one because I never have!

I got one but when I put my info in it did not work. Wasn't really planning a trip, but figured I would take a peek at the prices.

I got one. Not planning on going until the "real" Disney is available to enjoy.

Same, and I'm not going yet, either.

To the OP, as far as knowing the secrets, I'm baffled. I suddenly began getting WDW emails at my work email address, which I guard very carefully because I work for a state agency and don't want to chance any non-work correspondence ending up on the 6 o'clock news. WDW did NOT get my work email address from me. But now I'm getting PIN codes there. :confused3

I got one. When I tried to validate online it kept giving me an error message. I called, only waited on hold for about 7 minutes, and was able to book for next June. For our family of 5 (4 adults, 1 kid) it saved over $1k on 4 nights at YC. Right at 35% off the rate I can see online right now for the same dates. I was also able to book 2 additional rooms with the discount for family who are traveling with us. This is the second code I have received in about a 3-year span.

I got one as well, but no plans on using it until WDW goes back to the old days with more things to do. I have gotten one for the past few years but unfortunately never been able to take advantage of it.

I got one, too, We got the last one as well and used it to book the trip we went on last week. Saved a lot on our one bedroom villa. I’m not going back again though until we can see fireworks and the parks have more normal hours. Too stressful trying to cram everything in. I’m not sure what decides who receives one...

I got one, too, It’s the second one in less than six months. Before that, it’s been about 20 years.

I got one. Thinking about it as we have tickets from our canceled May trip.

I’ve never gotten one. Discovered the secondary market for DVC points and reservations this trip though so may never directly reserve again. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!