WASHER/DRYER

jltdone

Mouseketeer
We have a 2 bedroom villa booked but im wondering about the washer dryer.
Does it come with detergent and fabric softner?
If yes does mousekeeping restock it when it is empty or do I have to bring our own?
We do not have allergies or sensitive skin as long as it washes the clothes so we can pack a lot lighter then Im in.

In my own experience, we've received a single load use of Tide and Bounce, and they were not replenished. Hopefully someone can confirm if this has changed. Also, if you're staying on points, you will not receive housekeeping daily, so they wouldn't have an opportunity to replenish it until your cleaning day.

In the past, we've brought Tide pods and dryer sheets from home. The store at Aulani sells some, and they sell some single use packs in the laundry room in dispensers as well. If you plan to make a grocery stop, you could pick it up there too.

you get one box of detergent; after that you are on your own.

Are you staying on points or booking on cash? We aren’t DVC and so our visits are always on cash bookings. We have our supplies replenished daily if they have been used.

Are you staying on points or booking on cash? We aren’t DVC and so our visits are always on cash bookings. We have our supplies replenished daily if they have been used.
We are not staying on points we are staying with cash. So if I use that little box they will give me another one. Im just trying to be sure if not I will bring tide pods with us.

There is so much confusion about booking IMO - so for instance I book every trip at https://www.disneyaulani.com/ - not through a broker etc. This means I get daily housekeeping as well as daily replenishments of detergents (both dish and clothing) and toiletry items. Hope that helps.

There is so much confusion about booking IMO - so for instance I book every trip at https://www.disneyaulani.com/ - not through a broker etc. This means I get daily housekeeping as well as daily replenishments of detergents (both dish and clothing) and toiletry items. Hope that helps.
Thank you. I totally understand about the booking. Im on Cash direct Via disneyaulani.com. I just don't want to pack tide pods if I don't have to but if you get more if you use the 1st box of detergents then im good. If not then I will have to go to the store and buy some pods and bring them home with me.
Thank you.
Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!