Water bottle fanny packs on rides?

6xmum

Earning My Ears
We got all of our children (except the baby) a water bottle fanny pack for Christmas so they could be in charge of their own "stuff" at WDW. I then read somewhere that no water bottles except clear ones are allowed on rides. These bottles are a white plastic. Will they be able to take them on rides or are we going to have to take them ALL off and leave them somewhere for each ride? TIA!

My guess is that they probably won't say anything as long as the bottles are secured in their fanny packs (not in their hands), but to be on the safe side, maybe you could see if there is a brand of water that has bottles that will fit in their fanny packs and use those instead.

We were at WDW in late September. Security was tighter because it was only a few days after the terrorist attacks. Both of the water bottles we carried were solid white and they both fit down into insulated carriers. We were never given any problems over them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter