Water in Disneyland

crazymama

DIS Veteran
12 days and counting! I bought my kids these fanny packs that have a plastic water bottle attached. I will fill them up at the hotel but wondered if there are fountains readily accessible for refills or what would work for mid- day filling up? I am very excited!!!! :Pinkbounc

Most of the water fountains in the park are located by the restrooms...and there are plenty! Have fun and stay hydrated!

I am a lover of ice cold water. Remember that at locations in DL & DCA that sell fountain drinks you can always ask for a free cup of ice. We did this several times during our trip in July and were always accomodated.

Have a disney day.

Brenda

At Rancho del Zocolo and Club Buzz there are water spouts to fill cups or bottles. They may have them at other locations; those are the two that I know about.

Plaza Inn on Main Street also has a spicket.

First Aid at Disneyland has cold filtered water in thier drinking founatin which shoots far high enough to fill just about anything fairly easily (if not they have plastic cups right there that you could fill and poor into the bottle)

First Aid at DCA has filtered water (but it isn't cold).

Also at most dining locations tat serve fountain drinks (except Frontierland and NOS) you can ask for a cup of Ice Water and they are supposed to give it to you for free. This will alsso be filteres, as it is coming out of the fountain that they serve sodas and such from, so the water going into it has to be filtered by California State Lwa, generally speaking it is filtered twice, once prior to going into the machine and once inside te machine.

cmwade77 said:
Also at most dining locations tat serve fountain drinks (except Frontierland and NOS) you can ask for a cup of Ice Water and they are supposed to give it to you for free.

Actually any place inside Disneyland and CA Adventure that serves drinks can and should give you a cup of ice (or ice water if they don't have a spout (not fountain) on their "property" for free.

There are also a spouts at Cafe Orleans, The French Market and The Riverbelle Terrace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter