waterparks with 14 month old??

Chrissyb8885

Mouseketeer
we will be going the end of august with our 3 daughters, one
of which is 14 months. just wondering if anyone has any good
ideas about things we can do with the little one. thanks

We liked the baby section of Blizzard Beach, but there is a height restriction so depending on the ages/height of your other girls, you may not be together. The wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon has a zero entry pool, but it can get mobbed.

Seriously, though, you might be better off going to your hotel pool, especially if has a slide.

We took my 18 month old niece to BB and she loved it. We also had a 3, 5 and 8 yr old with us. The ski patrol area for the little older kids was really close to the tikes area so my 8 yr old loved it also. Went to TL last year and it was fun but I thought the little kids area was a little to spread out. Kids love water parks regardless so they will have fun no matter which one you go to.

and did Blizzard Beach. He loved the shallow pool, and went down the straight slide with us. Too little to do the others, but he had a blast. There are lots of shaded/covered chairs in the Tikes Peak area, which were great when he napped. Plus, an interactive water fountain, and a sand box.

Have a blast!

iluvtig

What are the ages of your older daughters? It can be very stressful chasing a 14mos old and keeping track of the others. So basically the 14mos old will occupy one adults time all the time. Which is ok as long as you have others to keep an eye on the other girls. I have an 18mos old and a 3 yr old and my wife and I go crazy in a waterpark without some help from the g-parents. It's just nerve racking with the mob of people and water with a little one unless you have help.

IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter