WDTC Booking Issues

MissStitch626

DIS Veteran
Hoping someone can ease my curiosity on this one.

I was looking at the deals that came out this week and wanted to book Coronado Springs GDT Club Level. I couldn't book online as said to call to check availability but when I called the agent said there's no availability at all. I've checked just about every date range in September and it shows as an option each time and says to call.

Help settle the debate we're having in the house now:

1. Rooms are gone but system is just slow to update?
2. Room is available but not for full time needed?
3. Something else?

It's not a big deal, just curious why it's showing as an option if not available as I hadn't seen that before on WDTC.

Hoping someone can ease my curiosity on this one.

I was looking at the deals that came out this week and wanted to book Coronado Springs GDT Club Level. I couldn't book online as said to call to check availability but when I called the agent said there's no availability at all. I've checked just about every date range in September and it shows as an option each time and says to call.

Help settle the debate we're having in the house now:

1. Rooms are gone but system is just slow to update?
2. Room is available but not for full time needed?
3. Something else?

It's not a big deal, just curious why it's showing as an option if not available as I hadn't seen that before on WDTC.
I booked a club level room at AKL a couple of years ago and had to ring up so it is common for that to be a requirement.

I think the issue here is all the Club levels are shut along with all buffet restaurants and there is currently no opening dates for them.
Until that happens I’m surprised they are showing as bookable.

I booked a club level room at AKL a couple of years ago and had to ring up so it is common for that to be a requirement.

I think the issue here is all the Club levels are shut along with all buffet restaurants and there is currently no opening dates for them.
Until that happens I’m surprised they are showing as bookable.

That's interesting, hadn't thought of the buffet side of things. Funnily enough, the agent didn't say there was no availability for Club Level, she said she could offer Deluxe Suite in Club Level (our trip is for Sep 2021 so I'm guessing they're hoping for the best when it comes to Covid).

That's interesting, hadn't thought of the buffet side of things. Funnily enough, the agent didn't say there was no availability for Club Level, she said she could offer Deluxe Suite in Club Level (our trip is for Sep 2021 so I'm guessing they're hoping for the best when it comes to Covid).
I know on the DVC side of things that if CL is shut when you arrive you will get the difference back in points but only after the stay is complete.
For the cash side I guess you would get the difference between a CL and non-CL cash refund on your bill if they were waiting until last minute to open or not.
Gotta hope Sep 21 will be fine, but time is ticking on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!