• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Annual Pass good at DL?

MarriedAtDisney

Mouseketeer
totally naive question... I have annual passes to WDW, are they good for admission at DisneyLand??

I'm guessing not, but some of the Seaworld and Busch Gardens AP's do allow access to other parks....

I do not believe that you can use your WDW pass for DL. When I purchased my DVC (I bought at DL), I was given a choice of a annual pass to either WDW or DL, that gives me the impression that they are not interchangeabe.

There is a DVC discount for an AP at Disneyland, but only $20 ($219 vs $239 for the pass with blackout dates, $339 vs $359 for a deluxe).

I wish it were so as well!

However, if you have any old hoppers laying around you can use 1 day off of them to visit DL. Since a multi pass admission brings the daily cost down to around $30. a day you'd still be saving money (as long as you don't need it later for a trip to WDW). HTH

Maybe when they announce GCV they will have some better discounts for tickets :confused3 !!

Well, if the DO actually announce GCV next week...what a HUGE perk it would be for DVCers to have a special AP that allowed for entrance to both WDW and DL! That would be a great marketing idea for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter