WDW car parking charges

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
We always use the WDW transport system when staying on-site, so I've lost track of which of the various passes, etc. waive the parking charges. From this list, which <b>include</b> parking?

1. Annual Pass
2. Hopper Passes
3. One day tickets
4. 'Special' tickets, like the current 10-day offer for UK visitors
5. Disney Club membership
6. Disney Vacation Club membership

Any others I've forgotten?

Annual passes include parking. Last year my sister and her husband had 10 day tickets - they waved these at the parking attendants who gave them free parking on every occasion. I don't know whether this is becuase the 10-day ticket includes parking or whther the parking attendents didn't look closely enough at the ticket!

As far as I know none of your other list includes parking.

Regards

Rob

hi

i've just bought 10 day world passes (the ones on special offer £190) from virgintravelstore and they don't include complementary parking - the same tickets from Co-Op Travel said they did include parking though (these tickets were only valid for 13 days after first use).

it looks like you used to be able to park for free on the 10 day passes but not anymore - i'll try waiving them at the parking attendants when we go though - you never know, it might work

:)

Hilary, if you are staying on-site you are entitled to free parking at the parks, we just wave our room "key" at them......... or are you off-site this time?

Hilary,

Don't forget that you get free parking if staying on site, even if you have no tickets!! Display your hotel pass. Just thought this was worth reminding people!!

Hoppers and 10 Day World DO NOT include parking, officially, but well worth a wave of your ticket!! :wave:

Thanks, everyone :) I'd forgotten all about the on-site entitlement.

Shirley - yes we will be staying on-site next trip, and we'll be using the WDW transport (I'm probably their biggest fan :rolleyes: ) but I just wanted to update my information.

Provided you're staying on site, you get free parking with your DVC membership. One thing we found this time - we really needed photo ID. We stayed at OKW and almost every time we entered we were asked to produce it. When they realised we were from the UK, it was waived but we found it really annoying as the only photo ID we have are our passports. I know, I know - it's for security - but why only OKW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter