WDW college program!

AbbyO14

Earning My Ears
To take a car or not? If not, how should I travel from Ohio? Bus? Plane? Walk? (I would if I had to, I am soooo excited!!

I'm pretty sure there is plenty of parking at the apartments. (I think you'll be at Vista Way)

But you wo'nt realy need a car, buses are provided to all WDW areas, and there is also bus service to a shopping place. It used to be the Super Wal-Mart in Kissimmee, not sure if it still is.

Congratulations! Which area did you choose to work in?

Anne

How cool! Congratulations!

If you have a car & don't mind the drive, bring it! You will be very popular :)

I would love to hear about where you'll be working & well, everything! I wish I had known about the college program back when I was in college. It sounds like a great experience.

How great - I'm jealous. But I'm looking toward retirement.

Let us know where you'll be so we can say HI from a Dis fan. We are down there about 3 times a year.:)

My DD is going down August 14, 2002 for the fall semester. Please email her so you two can get acquainted before the move. Her address is caseymaureen@hotmail.com she is a student at UMBC in Baltimore Maryland. Thanks

I didn't specify--I just interviewed Monday and am looking to hear in the next few weeks. I am dying counting the days to find out. As for what job, ANY! Any that will allow me to work with people--I am a very social person. I have never been there--at age 19, I would be fulfilling a childhood dream! So cheer me on--if I make it, you all will know! Because of course, it's a small world...

P.S. Just wanted to say that I feel like all of you DIS members are wonderful--I love how you surround and advise even us "newbies," helping us so kindly with every possible question. That is one reason I want to go--to meet the awesome faces behind the caring posts!:D

I hope you are accepted into the program. My daughter leaves in 39 days for the Fall Advantage. She is so excited. She is not bringing a car because it sounds like they do have a lot of transportation.

I finished the college program in May of 2000. I drove from NJ. They do have busses that take you everywhere but having your own car is much more convenient. You can leave for work when you want and get back to Vista Way quickly afterwards. Also for day trips to Daytona, Coco, or Clearwater and downtown Orlando it is a must and well worth it to have your car.

My other daughter lives in Melbourne so she will pick her sister up for day trips. I figured a car would be a distraction and everyone else would want my daughter to be driving them places. Also it will make her appreciate the car she drives here when she gets back.

Where do you find the official info on the college program? My DS may be interested and I would like to let him know about it.

At Miami University, they are done for the spring. However, they will be back in early fall to recruit for the 2003 spring/spring advantage programs. Just look for the information tables, free Mickey stickers, and big yellow posters all over campus. Remember--you MUST attend an information presentation to be allowed to interview!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter