WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

I would just be too nervous and scared with all these people and all these precautions you are always thinking about.

I used my DVC points on a relative who is a confirmed Covid survivor and is thrilled. Availability was WIDE open...

I'm sure they aren't the only survivors there. Here's to hoping the Disney herd is immune.

Question... Why are the parade cast members(dancers not the one on the float) not wearing masks? Also band members who are not using mouth instruments. Only reason I ask is they are pretty close to people and most are yelling welcome and other stuff.

Kind of a 'niche' question, but has anyone noticed (or used) mobile ordering for a food allergy since the reopening, specifically if the list of places that allowed allergy mobile ordering has expanded? Last I was at WDW the ability to place a mobile order for allergy-friendly food was limited to just a few places.

I don't think it has expanded - I'm not there, but I looked through all the counter service places on MDE and they were exactly as I remembered from before the closure. The places that don't have allergy options for mobile order say that you can order for your allergy at the register (they all have at least one open).

Question... Why are the parade cast members(dancers not the one on the float) not wearing masks? Also band members who are not using mouth instruments. Only reason I ask is they are pretty close to people and most are yelling welcome and other stuff.

I've been wondering this too. I don't think I saw a single tm at Universal in entertainment that didn't have a mask on, aside from fur characters.

tomorrow I'll be live streaming from DHS, for the first look at the park afteer the closures, hope you can join (link in signature) I plan to start around 10am
Ok, I do have a serious question, will you be turning off the live stream when you hit RotR, for those of us unlucky souls who haven’t experienced it yet?

I am not planning on streaming it unless i get a bg closer to the first couple of hours. I lose part of the signal inside the show building. I am planning on streaming mmrr though
I watched mmrr already, lol. Ill be a grownup and censor the feed on my end if you do end up streaming rotr. Enjoy your day tomorrow! I’ll be stuck Working at home.
Good news is My 180 day mark for our January trip was yesterday. Fingers crossed this one happens.

This may be a stupid question, but here goes, and one that I've wondered about for a while now.

When we hear about the annual attendance from a source of some kind (for example, 20.86 million attendance at Magic Kingdom in 2018), does a park hopper count as a single attendee for that day, or do they count multiple times if they park hop that day?

So if I start at Magic Kingdom for the day and then park hop over to Epcot in the afternoon, do my two parks count as two visits towards these attendance statistics?

Thanks.

This may be a stupid question, but here goes, and one that I've wondered about for a while now.

When we hear about the annual attendance from a source of some kind (for example, 20.86 million attendance at Magic Kingdom in 2018), does a park hopper count as a single attendee for that day, or do they count multiple times if they park hop that day?

So if I start at Magic Kingdom for the day and then park hop over to Epcot in the afternoon, do my two parks count as two visits towards these attendance statistics?

Thanks.
Disney doesn't release numbers, any total is a guess

Do the attractions allow you to take drinks or light snacks into the que areas? Specifically Test Track - but all...

They probably do but you really shouldn’t eat in line with other people there. You have to pull down your mask to eat and other people in line may not appreciate it since they have no way to move away from you. You then force them to be close to you while your mask is down even if 6’ away in an area that is enclosed. This isn’t a restaurant that they know and acknowledge people will have masks off to eat. You expect people to keep their masks on while in line not taking them off to snack. If people start using this as an excuse then to many people will be in lines without masks on. Disney should impliment a rule that if you are eating or drinking you must have to stop and find a spot to sit and enjoy your snack. Walking and snacking shouldn’t be allowed. The possible spread widens as you go by multiple people without a mask on while snacking.

Even if you dont order anything else? I read thatfor indoor QS locations you could not go in and just get ice water unless you have something else (food/drink) to pick up via mobile order.

We were able to get water from that smoothie place at MK by Cosmic Rays. That's the only place we stopped at but it was no issue.

I don't believe they are allowed to say no. I thought it was FL law that water must be made available for free?

And you don't have to only mobile order at Disney AFAIK. That is the rule at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter