WDW Delta Vacations Package cancellation questions

Theta

DIS Veteran
I booked a Delta Vacations package to WDW using Sky Miles points when they had the 2 for 1 promotion. My package included flights, hotel and flex park tickets for 2 people. We may need to cancel the trip. I called and they said the cancellation fee is $1900 total, which basically is $200 fee for flight change, $100 hotel fee pp, and the cost of the 7 day flex tickets.

I already added the 7 day flex ticket to MDE. The Delta Vacations agent said if I cancel the package, the park tickets would be void. Is this correct? I understand the park tickets are nonrefundable, but I was hoping I own them now. Does anyone have any experience if WDW packages?

Did you get the insurance? My understanding is they cancel the tickets but give you a voucher with the ticket value. Nonrefundable in my eyes would be the same as your. You bought the tix you should own them. I’d call back and ask again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!