WDW Golf Discounts???

HookedonMagic

DIS Veteran
When we visit the World this February, my husband would like to try all 99 holes of golf. My question, are there any packages or discounts for on-property golf? We're eligible for Disney Club, Military and Entertainment discounts. Also, I'm considering purchasing APs. We'll be staying at the Polynesian.

Thanks, in advance, for any informed responses!:)

Disney used to offer a special discount for MKC members, but I don't know if this carried over to the Disney Club.

I don't have the list of golf rates handy any more, but I remember a big reduction in rates after a certain time of day. DH played Eagle Pines after 10:00 in June, and it was half-price. Think February is "peak time" for golf, so it may be a later time. I think the exact info is on the WDW web site.

If you both are golfers, there is a pkg that includes a round of golf daily, but no park passes. Would work for you if you have APs anyway and you both will play.

Our family likes the Deluxe Magic pkg. DH and DS play almost everyday. This pkg has unlimited golf and also include many of the tours. I would go on tours and they would play golf. It also includes 3 meals a day as well. Great pkg for those who just love being in the World, but want to do other things than just all the park attractions.....Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter