WDW Oops, Missed that Pic

Olaf

DIS Cast Member
There used to some sites that had some decent pics of various sites, restaurants, rides, etc at WDW. I lost all my bookmarks last year. Working on a book, and I've realized I missed a few pics. Does anyone here have a "go to" place for pictures like that? Where the photographer doesn't mind if you use them in your personal albums? Thank you.

You might want to check out the Theme Parks Community board.

I thoughts there used to be a thread called "I need a picture of....", but I can't find it anymore :confused3

I have used pictures after I have asked the permission of the person who took the picture.

Hope this helps!

I know this thread is not real current, but if you are still looking for photos:

1) the DIS has a photography board. Every now and then someone posts a "where can I find a photo of......" thread and the posters there usually come through and are willing to share.

2) Try Flickr.com. I take a bazillion photos and try to use only mine in my albums. But every now and then I have an "I wish I had a photo of......" moment. Most shots there are available in original resolution (click on "view all sizes" so you can copy and use unless the photographer has put protections in place.

Good luck!

Mark Barbieri

http://photos.barbierifamily.org/Disney

has always been very generous in sharing his photos with anyone who needs some for a scrapbook or whatever. Write to him first but he has always been helpful and his photos are as good as mine! ;) Almost as good as mom2rtk's too... ;)

Btw, if any on our website would help feel free to write me too.

Just saw these replies. Thanks for the input. It was Mark Barbieri's site that I was seeking. Couldn't remember his name. Danke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter