WDW tickets through undercover tourist

tanyab2

Earning My Ears
I am looking to purchase 5 day park hopper tickets through undercover tourist. It is giving me an option of mail tickets or etickets. Is there a plus or minus to either option. Which is the easy to use? We are staying onsite. Is it easy to link with our account?
Thanks,
Tanya

We bought e-tickets through UT and linked them quickly and easily to our MDE account. When you complete your purchase, they'll send the info in an email that you need to link them to your account. The current e-tickets can also be upgraded via MDE. I'm not sure but the mailed tickets *may* be refundable if returned within a certain time and not already linked to an MDE account? I believe there is a restocking fee. Someone else may have more info on it. We've used them for numerous trips and were very happy with the customer service and price.

We actually just had to cancel a Thanksgiving trip and had purchased the hard tickets through UT. This meant that we could send them back and cancel with a 5% restocking/shipping fee. While it was hard to cancel the trip, I am very glad I had the hard tickets. They come with numbers on them that you can easily enter into MDE to link them. I contacted UT via phone on Tuesday to get the return "receipt" email from them, returned the tickets by priority mail on Wednesday, and had a confirmation of cancelation today (Friday).

We actually just had to cancel a Thanksgiving trip and had purchased the hard tickets through UT. This meant that we could send them back and cancel with a 5% restocking/shipping fee. While it was hard to cancel the trip, I am very glad I had the hard tickets. They come with numbers on them that you can easily enter into MDE to link them. I contacted UT via phone on Tuesday to get the return "receipt" email from them, returned the tickets by priority mail on Wednesday, and had a confirmation of cancelation today (Friday).
Had you already linked them to your MDE account?

I’ve done both through them without issue. Just depends on my mood that day and how close I am to my fast pass booking window.

Last year the e tickets expired before the hard tickets so double check that. also the hard tickets are refundable until you link them to MDE.

When you buy the hard tickets, do you get an email with the tickets numbers before you actually get the tickets?

Any issues with upgrading e tickets?

What do you have to show at WDW? We bought e tickets for our upcoming October trip and have linked them on our MDE. Do we need to present anything at the gate? I, also, accidentally bought 6 day PH when I actually needed 7, and it was simple to upgrade them to 7 day PH on the MDE. So since they are on our MDE do we need to show anything when we get there?

What do you have to show at WDW? We bought e tickets for our upcoming October trip and have linked them on our MDE. Do we need to present anything at the gate? I, also, accidentally bought 6 day PH when I actually needed 7, and it was simple to upgrade them to 7 day PH on the MDE. So since they are on our MDE do we need to show anything when we get there?
I always keep photos or copies of the ticket certificates, but after I’ve linked them to MDE I have never had to show them to anyone.

Read through the ticket info thoroughly to see what the advantages and disadvantages are of buying e-ticket vs hard copy. Sometimes both e-tickets and hard copy are refundable and sometimes only hard copy is refundable. Sometimes the e-tickets have an extended expiration date. If your not sure, just call and speak with a sales representative, they are very friendly and helpful there. Whatever you decide, all tickets through UT all include fastpass and link to mde just the same as tickets bought directly from Disney.

Read through the ticket info thoroughly to see what the advantages and disadvantages are of buying e-ticket vs hard copy. Sometimes both e-tickets and hard copy are refundable and sometimes only hard copy is refundable. Sometimes the e-tickets have an extended expiration date. If your not sure, just call and speak with a sales representative, they are very friendly and helpful there. Whatever you decide, all tickets through UT all include fastpass and link to mde just the same as tickets bought directly from Disney.
Is it safe buying from someone other than Disney

It is as long as u buy through a reputable business like undercover tourist. There are a few reputable companies that sell disney, universal, sea world tickets but I can only personally vouch for UT. I have bought from UT for years and they offer great prices and also allow upgrades and ticket changes. I have bought disney, universal, sea world, discovery cove, blue man group and Orlando attractions tickets from them and they always have fast shipping and great support. They also sometimes give u special offers on certain tickets when u buy other tickets from them. For example, because I bought my Disney tickets from them they also offered me sea world tickets at a discount price of $70. I'm sure there are also a lot of fraudulent places claiming to sell tickets as well so my advice is to only buy disney tickets from either disney themselves or a proven business like UT that many folks on here can even vouch for.

I found that the set of tickets we needed were not that much off i was still better to buy giftcards from target for 5% off and buy directly from Disney.
Last time we bought from UT we had issues when i had to change the date we were going. Im so done with 3rd party when it comes to Disney

I found that the set of tickets we needed were not that much off i was still better to buy giftcards from target for 5% off and buy directly from Disney.

2 trips ago to WDW I priced out tickets Disney (using GC's from Target), AAA, and UT. If we wanted hopper tickets AAA was the best bet but if we wanted non-hopper tickets Disney was the best deal. Last trip UT was the best bet for the hoppers we needed as Disney had a price increase we were able to get the tickets much lower as UT still had the old stock. IIRC AAA had the old stock as well but UT had the better price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter