WDW TRIP REPORT (I can't find where I put photos, but I did take some)

DisneyMichael

Stitch
I went to WDW from July 10-14 this year with my friends and we brought our girlfriends. We stayed at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort.

Day 1- Epcot, Trattoria al Forno, and Garden Grill:
On the very first day, we had an 8:30 breakfast at the Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, which is located at the BoardWalk. Rapunzel & Flynn Rider, and Ariel & Eric meet here. They had one particular food item called the Pancake Tower, which was very delicious.

After that we went to Epcot and met Daisy at the front entrance and rode Spaceship Earth. Pluto, Stitch, We then met Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy at the Character Spot Part 1, and Baymax and Joy & Sadness at the Character Spot Part 2. Then, we met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto at the Disney VISA Character Spot. (They were changing out, and they saw us and all 4 of them decided that they would meet guests until the line ended)

Pluto was also met at Showcase Plaza. Now, when we enter World Showcase, it's always a tough decision on wether to go left (which leads you to Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, and Italy) or to go right (which leads you to Canada, United Kingdom, France, Morocco, and Japan). Since we had a fastpass for Frozen Ever After, we headed left. Our first stop was the Mexico boat ride, and then we met Donald. We also met Anna & Elsa after the Frozen ride, Mulan in China, Snow White in Germany, Aladdin & Jasmine in Morocco, Belle in France, Alice in UK, and Mary Poppins in UK. We also stopped for lunch at the France pavillion.

Then, we rode Soarin' and ate at the Garden Grill, in which we met Chip 'n' Dale, Mickey, and Pluto.

Day 2- Hollywood Studios, Cape May Cafe, and Akershus:
On Day 2, we went to Cape May Cafe for breakfast and met Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, and we feasted on Mickey Waffles, eggs, bacon, and plenty more. After that we went to Hollywood Studios, and we met Donald and Daisy at the front entrance right as they came from the cast member/character only area to start meeting.

Afterwards, we rode Toy Story Mania, met Woody & Buzz, met Star-Lord & Groot, met Kylo Ren, BB-8, & Chewbacca at Star Wars Launch Bay, rode Star Tours, Tower of Terror, and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, and then we were done. We really didn't have much we wanted to do in Hollywood Studios, so we got finished in half a day. We explored the BoardWalk some, and then had dinner at Akershus, where we met Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, Aurora, and Snow White (last year we met Cinderella instead of Jasmine).

Day 3- Animal Kingdom, Tusker House, and Cinderella's Royal Table:
On Day 3, we went to Animal Kingdom, and had breakfast at Tusker House. We met Donald, Daisy, Mickey, and Goofy. We met a few characters throughout the park, namely Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Baloo, King Louie, Russell, Dug, and Flik. We rode Avatar: Flight of Passage, Primeval Whirl, and Expedition Everest.

After going to AK, we went to Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. We saw Cinderella in the lobby, and Ariel, Aurora, Rapunzel, and Snow White in the dining room.

Day 4- Magic Kingdom Part 1, 'Ohana, Crystal Palace, and Be Our Guest:
We did the 'Ohana breakfast on Day 4, and it was by far the best breakfast of the trip. We met Mickey, Pluto, Lilo, and Stitch. They had Mickey Waffles AND Stitch Waffles, as well as eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, sausage, and biscuits. Afterwards, we went over to the Magic Kingdom.

In Town Square, we met Pluto, Chip 'n' Dale, and Snow White. In Town Square Theater, we met Mickey and Tinker Bell. In Adventureland, we rode the Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and met Aladdin & Jasmine. In Frontierland, we rode Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. We met Mary Poppins in Liberty Square, rode the Buzz Lightyear ride in Tomorrowland, and met Buzz Lightyear and Stitch. We had reservations for lunch at Crystal Palace, and our dinner reservation was at Be Our Guest. After dinner we rode Dumbo at night and the Little Mermaid attraction.

Day 5- Magic Kingdom Part 2 and Chef Mickey's (for breakfast AND dinner):
On Day 5, we went to Chef Mickey's for breakfast. From the buffet, I got 2 Mickey Waffles, an egg, some breakfast potatoes, a biscuit, some pieces of bacon, hash browns, and a pancake. We got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald this time. Afterwards, we met Snow White and Pluto again in Town Square again, and went straight to Fantasyland. Our first ride was the Carousel, then we rode It's A Small World and Peter Pan's Flight, and met Peter Pan. We also did Mickey's PhilharMagic and met Cinderella, Elena, Rapunzel, and Tiana in Princess Fairytale Hall.

We also rode The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and met Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. We did Dumbo again, and we rode Barnstormer, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and we met Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Daisy at the Silly Sideshow. We also did Enchanted Tales with Belle, and our last ride was the Mad Tea Party. We also met Alice near the attraction, but the Mad Hatter and White Rabbit weren't there. For dinner, we had Chef Mickey's again. I had a carved steak, mashed potatoes, a roll, and shrimp bites. We met the same characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto).

On Saturday, we did the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare before leaving for the airport. We met Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Tigger, and Winnie the Pooh. Then, it was time to go. Overall, we had a fun trip, and are planning to go back in 2021, and maybe a few times before then.

Thanks DisneyMichael for the TR. How fun to meet so many characters. Sounds like you got alot of visiting in and plenty of good food. Yum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!