We are booking tomorrow

chellebelle

Mouseketeer
a second honeymoon trip TOMORROW

Thank you all for your replies in my "Is this a good deal" post.

We visited a travel agent tonight and was able to get a really good deal on flights and accomodations so he gave us the night to think about it but we decided on the way home that we really want the deal So we are booking tomorrow morning!!!

We will be staying at the Best Western Stovalls Inn I stayed there on my very first vacation any oine got any reviews on this hotel??

We will be doing

• 3 days of Disneyland
    1 day at Universal Studios
    1 Day At Sea World
    1 Day at San Diego Zoo

We are going back to Disneyland Sept 30-Oct. 9 We are so excited just thought I would share my excitement!

Is like our second honeymoon but its more of a last trip beforre we get super serious about trying for kids!!!

DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME

Congrats Chellebelle and spouse!!!
Isn't it a great feeling once you have officially "booked" the trip? I am always giddy myself over it :)

Have a wonderful vacation, post a trip report...please :)

HOORAY! :cheer2:

Hope you both have a wonderful time, and you never know, maybe this trip will be the start of the pitter-pat of little feet. :hug: :tink: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter