We. Are. CHUNKY! DISBoards Epic Girls Trip May 2019 THE END! Epilogue: Dream Cruise, Club 33 and a new TR!

Finally made it here on page 8!

Steve continues to have his "what am I getting myself into" face

None of us were fooled, we knew he was having a great time!

We were surprised with a very large suite-like room with a kitchen and living room.

Very nice!

I am channeling Hufflepuff for tonight's event:

From one Hufflepuff to another, that outfit rocks!

These are definitely not Yorkshire Fish Shoppe quality but it was alright except the fries were cold.

Bummer, they looked really good. I'm not sure any fish though could beat the Yorkshire fish.

The two top things are like blondie brownies

Drooling. And I still have an hour until lunch.

Steve and Lesley went to ride Forbidden Journey while Karilynn and I sat that one out. That ride makes me ill!

This one makes me nauseous too but I always torture myself and ride it once since it's such an awesome ride.

Steve, myself and Lesley went to ride on Spiderman.

Definitely a favorite at Universal!

I really enjoy this coaster a lot! It's smooth and controlled and honestly it's not that scary after you ride it, and I am a bit of a chicken sometimes. I will not go on that Rip Ride Rockit thing though. I did that once and oh, never again.

I wish I could still ride Hulk without pain but it just shakes me around too much. I was also a one and don for RRR.

So we went to ride Fast and Furious which we had never done before. OK everyone, this ride is super lame.

I've heard nothing but awful reviews on this one. I'm sure we will try it though whenever I get back there. I know Jim is going to be sad though because Disaster was his favorite. He actually participated in the filming two different times when it was Disaster.

We took an Uber back to the Hyatt House a little before 1am. Definitely tired but we had a fun night!

Sounds like you had an awesome night!

here's me doing my best to create ears out of the POFQ decor!

Looks pretty perfect to me!

We started with the aforementioned much coveted Dole Whip Mimosa/Froscatos.

I'm one of the weird ones that don't like dole whips but boy do those look good!

Some of the amazing Easter eggs in the Beach Club:

Wow, that Stitch one is amazing!

At Test Track, we created this car: -2 in Efficiency! LOL

I had no idea you could actually get negative numbers. :rotfl2:

Love the outfits! Please tell me Steve fixed his collar though! :rotfl2:
I noticed that too...in several pictures that were a good bit of time apart.
I'd say Su-Lynn was failing her chunky wifey duties :lmao: ...or was having too much fun to notice...my wife would have been fixing that in like 2 minutes and sighing at me.

My phone has been doing really stupid things lately...if this is a duplicate, forgive me.

You look EXCELLENT for Dapper Day! Such a cute dress and a great hat! (Oh, and Steve looks great, too!)

Your brunch looks wonderful - I do love avocado toast!

The Easter eggs are amazing - thank you so much for getting pictures of them! I especially like Alice in Wonderland (although it looks like Aladdin is pretty neat, too!).

It appears your hair survived Test Track just fine as you look just as adorable in the LWTL picture. :-)

Wh1UDhT-A3Fc9pzXwDXh92iEhlLICf3cHAH7RdeU9BzXuYlGpQJVuWjdvjXJKlfxSc5dwTZp_JvvjFrGEiei8f5CPgr2O1RiKzAaH18Zj9FRSYmvijvfRU3rfQ8BZ5GS72MCZIkWD0jbxWfRNKvObD4DAb9glwWbudqGUC_-XIK708q6qeDx279sKDBqgjArsg6-YCAwOuiNgzZ1fz3jrupyE6ojGYPJXJbGLt0ZR7bruJ_YI-utCKqD9-SiWkUyD6zVAwh8nYjGVkxnSCJeK1ftU3qcxmLbh6Mpg9xmS-1Au1NNEfHf4cXT9YXrPn1AtWH9DgjdGQdmo5OeaTHj5sCrHizaT0FQXFhjuZq4C4MxYCEq2BEIlxlCCLpHoQEFEVtHBxIWMUYFjleoaJ--NfbL0KiajKT9-cPkJRUwiNsArUL7fURm5c8uxLIotBgPnwqd2eERj8SegCG3iFwIgNiEE1amQixZHIJED-NEmqw2tW0i5lNhvpIR3UsF74xfSAVRyc4itJVkgLYIaEwf_JCDlP_r_8J44byBTr-scE57lslZZbYczpupTwBoMDkwsk4yW_7HefeJZx4Z3qs6H1c0baiRZnJn1vdmbCUhQL7iNBBULe0A3tFSz7JCppyfxIZB6kDGWKA3OTua1qu17hJKILZxqpnv=w600-h800-no
I think you nailed it!

We started with the aforementioned much coveted Dole Whip Mimosa/Froscatos. Lesley and I got them and Steve got their regular red froscato. They were all really good!! I would definitely return just to have them again.

AyKhDiJWq48WrVq8wfaokPtxs0iu7EvIWE2lhbxQOLeBXtcNjno0ddUa_Hh1QGnt-8qiF0GO04xDqtWEEjDdpA1yMf0WoTzj5MoiAqfYvEcoYBT1FTzFpk-OEteATKUhlGQxDxXhV11lrnEsQSQpj5lPNpviCbJqDtUOI8zKFxrI2zJMr8H7ojZMi8gKQ_3KnbSAXLBi310onZ2tg1APLlQtDOBA-zm4e9iRodAB1FIEyLZr-1wC7lnpMIvX1kr6XjSSkzQTiF1rTOu1Ti8x2Kw-9U4HTW9NHaC1oU5bqM3xw28CARVVqKc2wrOYidZLivQjuSe_qZdfxJBX8oImXb-SzwXmaFIp4x8LBS22eB-lCHeEY0qD20XVwlgG1Hk6DXJDnSpBawwrudkLjrCgqobi136MIY4rQ8c5NEres-O0DRY2A6WQi35iao6tWZMHjWWPQEgMk6WOp_90QdHCWhRFG8rNbBzmJDedV5lki_ATs5lYXx4Gxd6SW19Oj-c49LjW271lLrghB3aM9KtHVHq8jDs4s_H6rXObcv86MVunCmznEVQijOrOacEIV7C5cBlMuosw9gkL2c2fXox-kF_VHcDIZLM0bqu3P0kymE7IfFPfIA15OtwXXW_FqI6rRL7EMc3Rs5ZsFo8xfRok7dWP-yrSSA3Q=w600-h800-no
Oh man these look so good. Wine Bar George is definitely on my list for our August trip. Just need to figure out if we do brunch of dinner or maybe both :drinking1

And I got the: Burrata avocado / bacon / ciabatta - which is basically like toast with avocado, bacon and buratta, my 3 favorite things. How could I not like this, it was so yummy, I never turn down burrata and the tomatoes and slight whisps of frisee added the right amount of acidity to the dish. I will get this again one day!

ZErOS8d-jQ0y-APjfN8YTctu9sRK4Qe05ogxnEI3Re8-GZt1FhF81vXNDdb5HKOQ3UWRALN0pKsvDgnFecbeP7_oVbM0RGgsmtMnkFMe21VetsFmSiy5jjairtZTSP2JuaArguDrrMOilOZS3m5twicFsejbjduBPooWHbjX4YLqKMPFQAxApxnF6THoBZqmjiShjkw_lrlje3vESQ0vH1_rbjc0Sglk4XHQG_7uANXLMvWblXaFOZWxtKpukm1Ubo5C6yhrUNu2bHr05K4EZIaluEsE_kiR-YjiSBHN0RQfXX0EkIvaarXJ_Sqg2Rd4MUp9_uWAinCVZwcAabkQoecbxPNcGPCzWIroq9pEEjoLSeKWKnOuw4KqTtWjQiWwS8qg0x0LlaxQWdCErUaZf43RvVBllzafl6KEJ3vy0zOjuAu2IHUFrIcKmH_GGYJnHIM4kQ_92mSDMeFkYMrBI4TFNkWCPutkbf4mZNPmSUHU8imj_2xRYdOpG79eseRwmJnY3xYh7HQOWu8VSu8Lz_tV6Ksm_2Lmveiro8yKT_TKYn6LkDWyP3Zo5VlO83JkT9fCUzaVpc_BIuaYa5tKvNpa22av7D-fZVrlv-5tIS6HV-TR7jelgByA6hi35M0OfliF3liL0WXTAnFySCRNH-oFFl6zgISF=w800-h600-no
Ok it may have to be brunch. I'm totally with ya in the all things burrata club so this is right up my alley!

You guys look awesome! Though I gotta ask how did you survive walking in those shoes all day? They look painful

9bDXIdipSrQwRsTimsJ7W8FMs5ptb_kYAI3tDl3ScMnpxg_Z52EDyXGYWKJYFAxGHfmjFp_ZyWxpVNT-cgVuzvS6E2OSBzcXHEs1WFV9vMrTLew21CSmmr1613c3OIE2KnZblfPPbluo9WgNcRgRYB-J7ezb0hXePHiMMvjI6oI7orWSDV5gWJpshIpeJ37YXCxMVFdn8aU0b84SkwCLrO9BV2aDxk5uhA-k9thXm6p2CebkAu7SVWWnXWCi_ObO3_DvL5QAyzM6A9iH-LLr2fOic51zu_5XOLxnOTKgOEkvpvDswI5NFMzTG8SidCVDkGWu_SSQlR9kZzfJkeGBBeC4cQUfW3QgW-GCMSnlSGQr-AaFUXpkvbGrP6bwcLcammZCVfmT-IvjVMeoO0APQ8dEGM2TF386ipxpLRiSXCaSHYIGXMvbpV9cQukGi3ygercmf6gaPAlDOtQk7LYBQtdrLvy9lg5htv8BLW-w8xn-tJxPuxthv-5JDYUQQv2HB9M1SydUPvK1RaBUcxQ1EcZ6IoMfS3npXk354zxKmeqTqeqN2fBnYk06tJVfbmTqj--vObi02xhZSglsKDcUBOW2AOAmAxYbcndUpiWvdOQ8uxKbfy-XreeZoeH61I0DlWX9myXjrWNh47F3lb4NiTHFmLnV9Q14=w600-h800-no

Dapper Steve Says: See the sign, and stand HERE.
I would like to lodge an official complaint that Steve was not pointing at the sign like this when we arrived at the International Gateway. In fact I distinctly recall him running from it in fear of an impending storm :car:

Yup! It was very difficult to convince you!

I know. I should have at least pretended I wanted to go.

He seemed nice too and happy people were excited to come to his restaurant!

He was! We should have gotten a picture with THE George!

Yup-bet you still have bruises from us dragging you there!

It's gonna leave a scar!!

After a makeup resupply!

That's right, I refreshed my makeup for Dapper Day!

Yeah-underskirt, uncomfortable shoes, and May in Orlando, don’t mix!

The things we do for a good Dapper Day picture...

I'm seven pages late but I'm finally joining along!

Thank you for joining!!

YES! You totally nailed this. :thumbsup2 Might be one of your best ones yet!

True, but this one was deliberate! The others were just accidental!

You all looked so great!!! :goodvibes

Thank you!

I don't like dressing up, but might be able to put up with bow tie like Steve did.

Your hat looked cute and went well with your dress. :thumbsup:

Thank you! The boy tie wasn't too bad according to Steve. At least I didn't make him wear pants.

I didn't know about orange bird sipper...hope I still have time to pop over before they're gone.

You have been behind on the DIS if you haven't seen those yet!

The steak and eggs looked good, but I don't like spicy, so I'd have to have them leave the sauce off.

They can totally do that.

Cool that a TR reader recognized your pretty non-pancake face.

Thank you!! I am also a muffin face.

Y'all look so great for Dapper Day! What a great way to kick it off with some mimosas. I'm totally going to WBG one day just for that because that sounds amazing, that and the regular Dole Whip moscato. But omg, this is making me want to really put forth more of an effort on my Dapper Day outfit. Truly the Disney Met Gala.

It really was a great brunch. Now I have to find time to carve out WBG Brunch on subsequent trips!
I was really impressed with all the outfits I saw, many were Disney-inspired too. So creative! I really want to do vintage-Mulan, or at least wear one of those vintage Asian dresses but I couldn't find one that fit correctly before our trip.

You two looked fantastic in you Dapper Day outfits! I love looking at all the Dapper Day photos online and seeing all the different outfits.

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed seeing all the outfits too, there were some really amazing get ups and I hope I get to go another year.

You guys all looked perfect for Dapper Day! I love the dress and I would totally wear that on a regular day ::yes::

Thanks Kelly! It was really fun to be dressed up like that. That should be another option for an Epic trip one year...Epic Dapper Day trip! Maybe we can do the Fall dapper day which usually happens in November.

Thanks!

That's so cool that George sat you! And those Dole Whip Moscatos look amazing. I'm going to have to try this place with Mike :thumbsup2

They are so yummy! I think you guys should definitely try it!

I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting one of these. I love that little Orange Bird :love:

It really is adorable!

Love your Dapper Day outfit! Sounds like a great brunch and a nice time in Epcot!

Thank you! We had a lot of fun that day even though we mostly just did pictures.

Please. We just got rid of winter.

I hope so, it's almost June!

So... it's a must-do, too?

Yes duh.

So Steve builds... like I do.

:rolleyes1

And building and building...

Glad to hear you enjoyed the brunch at Wine Bar George! I can't wait to try it out in June!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!! It was so yummy!

You, Steve and @Lesley Wake look adorable!!! I cannot wait to try brunch at WBG, and you're right, the Dole Whip Froscato was amaaaaaazing!!!! I'll be having another 2 weeks from today!!!

Thank you Jenny! I really really want another one of those froscatos!!
You're so lucky you're going to back so soon! I miss Disney so much!

It was amazing! Def should post it on YouTube! Ha

I should! I'm going to be such a youtube guru. I can feel it. I'll be the new Manatee-fluencer. :)

You and Dapper Steve have the attire on point! :thumbsup2
Also, I love the selfie of you and the Orange Bird sipper.... his little eyes are so sweet!

our first day at Disney was Epcot Dapper Day!

I’d love to do dapper day sometime!

then hit up amazon for the hairpiece and gloves for cheap.

Yay for Amazon!!! I couldn’t live without it

DOLE WHIP FROSCATOS

Yes!!!!!! I need that right now!

Waiting for the boat:

3u50qZkBkhAfHVk6ssefhzyoyHY_E-z-aFdBbgr9QxNbo2RevkucBDHdOchoy5n1FVIbGTO4snvQ9JsC5OW8XekU62YufXPtQTvBmA7-5l1vFs1zGVfqxJi6WJF7-atd603ahRREOCrV7KxpwdMFq_8oBMJ8e0E9j2O7EDeA6iXmEXtuFyzb6rMyE7UXubY0kQXrNYS1moboTzW-yJVWYLCmx7M3GUTTfEx6Dv7Y6tLWLnn-xlq0rKsGcxMPBCH4GB8nE8HONnOxaJPUjNqzAiuhsfrH49ija0LMGpjxnRilgXM1xAHjGe9QgX0iRzbeGoK1lDmvT4oXQldsZOpKZ7C3yrSlwonq_EXhyik1w0OG8lvoCNLzMfu5L8t3202SZRmiI2NOYk5RbLtyyiE2oJgdLVyERBUlEysyDEEqkPyhBtugMsgGACVi3aFvcVygs6j6o-DiPa3Nk1oPfjVUPp2KXeIE4bM-JbQ5FLafSpukbe6TEUqJeUHQQIyysKD0kh0nJGvtoj4bVwAP4HtL0M2eJGcYQU7Jhn5GaoA9wpgAiCF93rUEZhh42y8TkLOJj2sssZfgdp0MqU2h0vmWBBsyd9gJI0MPY_z8Ox-FquiJrfGZLgUpnh-Jv0Tzz-pZIvHqt4-yASBoQKLAgAsKMOEKMiWDigEZ=w600-h800-no

So pretty!!

I asked if he was THE GEORGE of Wine Bar George, and he said Yes he is!

That’s so cool!! You got to see “the George!”

BTW, did I mention it was a beautiful day in Epcot?

lVr2sN0AmdyewgMQiOqESYC3_DUex9Xu-62OWFQQtitvYHOLy4wI8N2ermYscUa8sd6rKJQID-QwDlptz35ZvWVLk96eckKugBCXqScMRRqtOcUdht6xgHkTStYa4c7q267qzqiqdQFdhKMx_Tqy69556f22TlGf2Yu_AwAO5RPRLmDqtSGrTYkW2RoqODaqLY_v5jdWk7V6_Oj3wjYGdmLVxe840lQ3tQo7libl4g2ogIvgmUgnF_HOc0jq1etQ2idSnwhAet0iPFk0MQA5EZft_sPA-o6jEADqL0O3oIeO91bjvkvZDamlzozuuNhvZ5-NgZuIJrgS-ARENBGdxVRzyFWsWfJT6lIrUt2OyQ5mmPSifvddbU5VqUyBilXjqrtvr8whk-PQKGV61N8epXVXGxZqhog7CL9unh64WHjgXa3ga1XvEcAl70g59d0dp7X5tPaZdBU9dta_nTcgUFESxcMnrGkYyfOkzaJ_DgUxbBoY8ZnUMi0chpNbVS8JdegjUHXJIVN8H8To83M4ivX90Vc-vTn-FViIxzp4wHJuhYVvVqp39bVZbl8Sdt7MSXp8Czzy_EV8q9srRuPVyqX1IYYSyenP5GjDMT2R7rpA1uvXRuFEqpL6YHkwtnhuMF2cfcnbB67eHdHBLadLcAnPQakV9MN1=w600-h800-no

Cute photo overload! :love:

Love the outfits! Please tell me Steve fixed his collar though! :rotfl2:

OMG his collar, it drove me nuts. I didn't have time to iron the shirt, but it was a softer t-shirt type material and not a stiff dress shirt style, so it wouldn't stay even when I tried to fix it, and I did try! LOL
Now every picture is going to bother me!
But thanks!

#nailedit

Thank you!

@AMusicLifeForMe Zach said the same!! But the sipper is totally cute :)

We all agreed that it wasn't the best tasting drink but love the container!

OMG the Dole Whip drink and the burrata toast at Wine Bar George looks incredible. What a meal.

They were so good, a great brunch. I will definitely return!

Love your Dapper Day outfit! That dress is great and is perfect with the hairpiece!

Thank you!!

You are both just adorable! I wish I could look that fabulous on vacay! I'm usually a hot and sweaty mess!

Thank you! For the record it wasn't as hot that day as it got later in the week, so I was still fairing pretty well that day, but later on in the week I definitely hit "hot mess" status!

yay! I loved Dapper Day!

So fun!

Two very good attributes when you're traveling.

I love clothes that travel well.

:laughing: Of course! Now I want to go even more!

It is so good!

Nice!
I haven't had that happen... nor do I expect it to.

Really? I would have expected it much more from you. But I guess you're not in WDW as much as I am.

If you ever hear that at POTC... do NOT board the boat!

(if you have no idea what I'm talking about, just let me know)

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Hmmm... not a fan of avocado... think I'll pass.
But it does look pretty good.

I'm sure they can leave it off. But it's so yummy!

You guys look great! Love the fascinator.

It was...fascinating!

Why not? He had an epicness of women coming... and he didn't dress for the occasion???

According to Steve he does not need to dress dapper in order for women to be (fawning) around him.

:laughing: I had the opposite reaction! I loved it! I had two!
'

I'm beginning to think we have different tastes.

Next time, let me empty it for you.

OK!

No, but I'm glad it was. It should be beautiful on a Dapper Day!

It should. I would be pretty miserable in a dapper dress and it be a washout.

:laughing: I didn't know that was possible!

Anything is possible!

You both look very pretty!

Thank you!

Here and caught up, can't wait to hear about Yachtsman

Thank you for reading!!!

Your dress was perfect for Dapper Day! I love when you can get more use out of something like that. Steve and Lesley looked great too.

Thank you!!

Your brunch looked delicious at Wine Bar George. I've heard the lunch is very good there also.

I've heard good things about lunch (and dinner) too!

Steve is such a good sport posing for the pics and all! You got a good one there!

LOL he likes to remind me of that every day. :rotfl:But he is indeed a good sport when he comes to Disney, but all the Disney hubbies tend to be!

None of us were fooled, we knew he was having a great time!

Of course he was! He was surrounded by so many great women! He should only be so lucky all the time. :rotfl:

From one Hufflepuff to another, that outfit rocks!

Thank you!! I definitely got the high five from other Hufflepuffers that night!

Bummer, they looked really good. I'm not sure any fish though could beat the Yorkshire fish.

Nope, Yorkshire is still the best!

Drooling. And I still have an hour until lunch.

It always happens when I read the DIS!

This one makes me nauseous too but I always torture myself and ride it once since it's such an awesome ride.

It is so cool. I have heard they toned down the motion though, after Steve and Lesley rode it they said it wasnt' that bad so I might give it another try in the future.

Definitely a favorite at Universal!

It's such a well done ride!

I wish I could still ride Hulk without pain but it just shakes me around too much. I was also a one and don for RRR.

Have you been on it since they re-did the ride? It's a lot smoother now.
RRR though, ugh I don't even find it remotely fun.

I've heard nothing but awful reviews on this one. I'm sure we will try it though whenever I get back there. I know Jim is going to be sad though because Disaster was his favorite. He actually participated in the filming two different times when it was Disaster.

Oh that's so fun! It's like being picked out for the Backlot Tour when they still had it at DHS. I miss rides like that.
The F and F ride is horrendous.

Sounds like you had an awesome night!

I did!

Looks pretty perfect to me!

Thanks!

I'm one of the weird ones that don't like dole whips but boy do those look good!

Yeah that is weird, do you like the orange swirl though?

Wow, that Stitch one is amazing!

It was!
I had no idea you could actually get negative numbers. :rotfl2:

I know, it was by chance I did that once before, sooo funny!

No you didn't!

:lmao:

HAHAHAHA

I'd say Su-Lynn was failing her chunky wifey duties :lmao: ...or was having too much fun to notice...my wife would have been fixing that in like 2 minutes and sighing at me.

Yes I am a Chunky failure!! But that collar had a mind of it's own, for the record I did try to fix it multiple times!

You look EXCELLENT for Dapper Day! Such a cute dress and a great hat! (Oh, and Steve looks great, too!)

Thank you!!
Steve says "I know" :rotfl:

Your brunch looks wonderful - I do love avocado toast!

Yum, I loved that dish so much!

The Easter eggs are amazing - thank you so much for getting pictures of them! I especially like Alice in Wonderland (although it looks like Aladdin is pretty neat, too!).

I will have a few more pictures in my next update! I loved them all!

It appears your hair survived Test Track just fine as you look just as adorable in the LWTL picture. :-)

LOL I think I tied it back before the ride, I will have to find our ride picture!

I think you nailed it!

Thanks! I tried my best!

Oh man these look so good. Wine Bar George is definitely on my list for our August trip. Just need to figure out if we do brunch of dinner or maybe both :drinking1

BOTH

Ok it may have to be brunch. I'm totally with ya in the all things burrata club so this is right up my alley!

It was sooo good! Eat All Things Burrata is a great club!

You guys look awesome! Though I gotta ask how did you survive walking in those shoes all day? They look painful

Thanks! I changed into flip flop for the rest of the day. Those shoes are fine walking around in for like 4-5 hours at most.

I would like to lodge an official complaint that Steve was not pointing at the sign like this when we arrived at the International Gateway. In fact I distinctly recall him running from it in fear of an impending storm :car:

You are right. I will record this complaint and have this corrected in time for our next Epic meet up.

That's why we became AP holders because we have so many trips planned this year!!! I'll drink a Froscato just for you!:P

OK!! I'm holding you to that!!

You and Dapper Steve have the attire on point! :thumbsup2
Also, I love the selfie of you and the Orange Bird sipper.... his little eyes are so sweet!

Thank you!!
Orange Bird is so cute!

Can you imagine going to WDW and not doing either MK or Epcot??

That's like...not going to WDW at all!!

I know. I should have at least pretended I wanted to go.

He was! We should have gotten a picture with THE George!

It's gonna leave a scar!!

That's right, I refreshed my makeup for Dapper Day!

The things we do for a good Dapper Day picture...

Thank you for joining!!

True, but this one was deliberate! The others were just accidental!

Thank you!

Thank you! The boy tie wasn't too bad according to Steve. At least I didn't make him wear pants.

You have been behind on the DIS if you haven't seen those yet!

They can totally do that.

Thank you!! I am also a muffin face.

It really was a great brunch. Now I have to find time to carve out WBG Brunch on subsequent trips!
I was really impressed with all the outfits I saw, many were Disney-inspired too. So creative! I really want to do vintage-Mulan, or at least wear one of those vintage Asian dresses but I couldn't find one that fit correctly before our trip.

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed seeing all the outfits too, there were some really amazing get ups and I hope I get to go another year.

Thanks Kelly! It was really fun to be dressed up like that. That should be another option for an Epic trip one year...Epic Dapper Day trip! Maybe we can do the Fall dapper day which usually happens in November.

Thanks!

They are so yummy! I think you guys should definitely try it!

It really is adorable!

Thank you! We had a lot of fun that day even though we mostly just did pictures.

I hope so, it's almost June!

Yes duh.

And building and building...

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!! It was so yummy!

Thank you Jenny! I really really want another one of those froscatos!!
You're so lucky you're going to back so soon! I miss Disney so much!

I should! I'm going to be such a youtube guru. I can feel it. I'll be the new Manatee-fluencer. :)
I hadn't been following your TRs, so you didn't know this, but ever since I've moved here, my work doesn't allow external access to a lot of things and since I've been spending a lot if time making the most of my AP, my dis time has been seriously reduced and mostly on phone. That's why you won't see me multiquote much ..really hard to do on phone.

So all that to say, yes I've missed a lot and/or behind on the dis.

I love your outfits for Dapper Day. They are such a good example of how it doesn't have to be terribly complicated and can look great. I wish we had dressed up last year at Disneyland for it, but it wasn't in the cards. Maybe next time. That food at Wine Bar George looks amazing.

I love clothes that travel well.

I expect them to pack themselves and hang themselves up or place themselves in drawers.

Really? I would have expected it much more from you. But I guess you're not in WDW as much as I am.

hmmm... maybe... but I doubt it. I don't put my photos out there that much too and I think you're far more popular.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You aren't familiar with the story of POTC and George the ghost?

Trust me... do not ask about him there. It was an... unnerving experience, to say the least.

I'm sure they can leave it off. But it's so yummy!

"I'll have the avocado toast, hold the avocado."
"You want dry toast?"
"Gross. No. Just bring me a glass of water, thanks."

According to Steve he does not need to dress dapper in order for women to be (fawning) around him.

:eek:

:worship:

Dang.... I'm impressed.

I'm beginning to think we have different tastes.

Maybe on this one, anyway.

You guys, I will do it for FREE and by EMAIL just so I don't have to go through bag check twice for my own selfish purposes, hahaha.

You're a pushover, Su-Lynn.... trust me, Disney can afford to pay you! LOL!

It was to my surprise and delight when we extended our trip to find out that our first day at Disney was Epcot Dapper Day!

LOVE me some Dapper Day!

How stinkin' adorable!

Now I wish we got a picture with Wine Bar "George!"

Well... yeah!! But, it's on my list too and I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up there in Sept.

Awwwww!!!!

I was glad to dump it out and just keep the sipper!

Bummer! I tried the wine slushie just served in the cup and it was really yum!!

I LOVE Kari's dress too! HI GIRLS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter